Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Party Leader on LBC

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
She's a terrible leader: I really have no idea how she got elected

But Farage sounds equally bad on any policy that's not EU related and has had several car crash interviews but that doesn't stop people voting UKIP, so I guess these interviews don't really matter

The leader debates are going to be interesting though

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

But Farage sounds equally bad on any policy that's not EU related and has had several car crash interviews but that doesn't stop people voting UKIP, so I guess these interviews don't really matter

he is nowhere near as bad as her on non ukip related issues and policy.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
It's like that time Alan Partridge interviewed the byelection candidates.

'Erm, we're bringing out a White Paper which, er, should, erm, which should end all discussion'.
'You're going to have to do better than that, mate'.

Alan's greatest moment. Partridge doing Question Time would be awesome, he had a knack for it.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

why do we always have to have an equivalent. Loads of politicians have car crash interviews, thats the point of them.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Electing a Green Party candidate is like letting a 12 year old schoolboy run a major organisation. They are wholly unelectable and , like the labour party, fiscally stupid to the core.

May time will come and the opportunity to kick them out will be there for all to grasp.

TNBA

TTF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not the best interview, Natalie is not a patch on Lucas

That said unlike UKIP who claim to be different, the Greens are a real alternative to the 3 main parties. Yes, they have some crack pot ideas, but stick to their core ethos. A lot to be said for that...

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
It was an attempt to show that they weren't a one-woman-band. It seems to be failing dismally.

It's not looking good is it. Lucas is a grounded and like-able politician whatever "one" may think about her politics. If i were a Green I'd be furious with Bennett and be calling for Lucas to return as leader.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You know things aren't looking too good for the Greens when the Monster Raving Looney Party manifesto pledge of introducing a 99p coin has more credibility.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Green Party are a bunch of communists. Not that there is anything wrong with that ( in the 1950's) Renationalise everything, redistribution of wealth, anti big business, anti banks etc.

It's like listening to an early ken livingstone/ tony benn speech

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
So, let's just summarise:

Conservative = corrupt, elitist, tax dodging, back hand receiving, two faced Jimmy Saville friends
Liberal = spineless, ineffectual doormats willing to sell their own mothers to have a sniff of No. 10
Labour = corrupt, elitist, tax dodging, back hand receiving, two faced Jimmy Saville friends
Green = crank pot, crypto-pinkos with pie in the sky ideas and no idea of fiscal control
UKIP = corrupt, elitist, tax dodging, back hand receiving crypto black shirted bigots with a single agenda

Not even going to bother with the nationalists. Who do we vote for now?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Who do we vote for now?

gallo.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Utterly, utterly clueless. Vote for these clowns at your peril. I think we need an Anyone But Greens campaign in the key seats to counteract the doped up students, politically correct DFLs and vegan non-vaccinators that now make up their support. Get out and vote in May and get them out.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
U
500,000 homes at £60k a time works out at 30,000,000,000.

£2.7b would get you 45,000 homes at the £60k she quoted, although a three bedroom home built of masonry costs around £160k according to this website. At that price, £2.7b gets you 16,875 homes.

It was an awful listen. She was terribly prepared by her team. You can build houses for 60k, Prescott had a big push on this, I think it was to build 50k houses (can't remember). Anyway, to do it, you need prefabricated steel frames to reduce the margin for error in the masonry. However, this does not include the cost of the land. That's where the bad prep came in. She should have known that

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
That said unlike UKIP who claim to be different, the Greens are a real alternative to the 3 main parties. Yes, they have some crack pot ideas, but stick to their core ethos. A lot to be said for that...

not very much to be said when, as demonstrated here, they dont have a clue when they wander off the single core issue. Greens (and UKIP) would do alot better to stick to their single issue and not try to stray into every other topic. they aren't ever going to become a party of government, so why maintain the pretense of needing to hold policies on everything.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And the winner of the best political satire performance in a radio interview goes to.....

Should be fun if she's allowed onto any of the live TV debates

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here