Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great News

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Just seen in a paper that Bruce Forsyth is leaving this country after this series of Strictly Come Dancing finishes and not sure if he is coming back for the next series. We can only sit and hope that he doesn't and now that it has finished we wont have to put up with him any more on TV. To really make the day could he take Keith Lemon with him.

Keith Lemon (Leigh Francis's) new bessie mate Ian Watkins from the LostProphets - Photo by armyofthedead Instagram

I'd imagine he'll be trying to distance himself now. - Ian Watkins of Lostprophets is remanded in custody over claims he plotted to rape pre-teen girl | Mail Online.

Just seen in a paper that Bruce Forsyth is leaving this country after this series of Strictly Come Dancing finishes and not sure if he is coming back for the next series. We can only sit and hope that he doesn't and now that it has finished we wont have to put up with him any more on TV. To really make the day could he take Keith Lemon with him.

Who's your favourite then BensGrandad?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As a comedian I like Michael McIntyre and John Bishop to compere SCD, which wife watches so I have very little choice as it is on in the background, I would go with Tess Daley and Claudia Winkleman or one of the old dancers who are not in the program like Ian Waite.

I do not find Keith Lemon funny at all.probably an age thing

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
He goes, can he take the cast of Loose Women,Alan Carr, Alan Titchmarsh the entire X Factor show,Derek Branning from Eastenders. Mel & Gino and all horse racing commentators and John Murray, Andy Murray and Glen Murray with him please ? ( this is a provisional list )

Looks like you could be in for a good Christmas as my Mrs reckons that Derek Branning snuffs it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Looks like you could be in for a good Christmas as my Mrs reckons that Derek Branning snuffs it.

My tv guide says on Boxing Day that the Brannings are struggling to cope with the death of Derek, so it doesn't appear to be a secret. It was to me until i read that today though. Glad to see the monstrous runt get it. I have already begun pondering my list of likely murderers and the number is plenty. Can't be the impregnatory gay deaf one this time.

D

Deleted member 18477

If Keith lemon replaced Bruce I might actually watch strictly!

Keith lemon is f***ing hilarious :lolol: whilst Bruce hasn't been funny for....ever!

D

Deleted member 18477

My tv guide says on Boxing Day that the Brannings are struggling to cope with the death of Derek, so it doesn't appear to be a secret. It was to me until i read that today though. Glad to see the monstrous runt get it. I have already begun pondering my list of likely murderers and the number is plenty. Can't be the impregnatory gay deaf one this time.

Eastenders Christmas Day will be epic! Always is! Eastenders :clap:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Excellent news indeed, as a "Hard Man " he is right down there at the bottom. As a snarling midget who " dwops " his R's and oft favoured wearing a very effette beret/cap his performance, and indeed, existence was ridiculus. The sheep of Walford should have just ratted on him to his probation officer as soon as he started his pathetic little threats and got rid.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Can't see Brucie giving up his house next to the 17th green on the west course at Wentworth, somehow.

His finest hour was when he hosted Have I Got News For You. Play your Iraqi cards right etc.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Brucie should have been put out to grass years ago

He was by the ITV ,started sulking so BBC went and took him on.Lets hope he does go and takes his 3 gags with him.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Did you read this news on the entertainment equivalent of the "football rumours" web site, from which you like to quote? ???

Not sure why this is great news. It seems to me he's past his sell by date but he's popular and seems a nice old guy.
I find it hard to see how anyone can be offended by this guy unless you've got something against toupees or big chins.

THIS. Not that I really watch Strictly, but I think he deserves some respect. A legendary entertainer for decades, and his "Who do you think you are" program from a while back was brilliant, IMO.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair his antics at the end of strictly telling people to get off etc was rediculous.

Personally I would have tess doing the main show with Zoe ball doing the interview bits at the end of the dances.

Zoe ball on strictly take two is just brilliant...she is very good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brucie should just retire with whichever Miss World he know lives with

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brucie is a cosumate professional, I know he is a bit tame by modern standards but he still makes a great front man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here