Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great News

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just seen in a paper that Bruce Forsyth is leaving this country after this series of Strictly Come Dancing finishes and not sure if he is coming back for the next series. We can only sit and hope that he doesn't and now that it has finished we wont have to put up with him any more on TV. To really make the day could he take Keith Lemon with him.

Last edited:

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Just seen in a paper that Bruce Forsyth is leaving this country after this series of Strictly Come Dancing finishes and not sure if he is coming back for the next series. We can only sit and hope that he doesn't and now that it has finished we wont have to put up with him any more on TV.

Please let this be true.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure why this is great news. It seems to me he's past his sell by date but he's popular and seems a nice old guy.
I find it hard to see how anyone can be offended by this guy unless you've got something against toupees or big chins.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You could just get Ant and Dec.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It'll be Anton Du Beke (Tony Berk) taking his place, any money.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He goes, can he take the cast of Loose Women,Alan Carr, Alan Titchmarsh the entire X Factor show, Derek Branning from Eastenders. Mel & Gino and all horse racing commentators and John Murray, Andy Murray and Glen Murray with him please ? ( this is a provisional list )

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just seen in a paper that Bruce Forsyth is leaving this country after this series of Strictly Come Dancing finishes and not sure if he is coming back for the next series. We can only sit and hope that he doesn't and now that it has finished we wont have to put up with him any more on TV. To really make the day could he take Keith Lemon with him.

hope he takes SCD with him

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
He goes, can he take the cast of Loose Women,Alan Carr, Alan Titchmarsh the entire X Factor show, Derek Branning from Eastenders. Mel & Gino and all horse racing commentators and John Murray, Andy Murray and Glen Murray with him please ? ( this is a provisional list )
and everybody involved in 'Take Me Out'. And, of course, Alan Green.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I would take Gino and Mel out of that list as I quite like them especially his simple to follow recipes.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Nice bloke, supreme entertainer. Pulled a few decent looking birds in his time.

What's up - did he say something nasty about paper chains?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

To correct you it's Sir Bruce Forsyth (a man married to an ex Miss World) a couple of his many achievements, how will the history books remember you?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not sure why this is great news. It seems to me he's past his sell by date but he's popular and seems a nice old guy.
I find it hard to see how anyone can be offended by this guy unless you've got something against toupees or big chins.

I agree. He's completely harmless and a perfect 'fit' for Strictly.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Isn't it just on a long holiday rather than permanently ???

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
He once was a young arrogant prick who turned his back on the UK and went on his merry way to Hollywood where he thought he would be the next big thing !

Soon came back cap in hand !

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I saw him getting quite pissed off when the cameras and media zoomed in when the winners were announced last night on SCD and I thought maybe he's not the always pleasant chap he's portrayed as. Or maybe it was just past his bedtime.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I saw him getting quite pissed off when the cameras and media zoomed in when the winners were announced last night on SCD and I thought maybe he's not the always pleasant chap he's portrayed as. Or maybe it was just past his bedtime.

I said this to my wife and she thought that the other contestants were trying to congratulate the winner and he wanted them to get out of the way, for whatever reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here