Grant Hall "On His Way"

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
If he is going to tottenham - what have they seen ? He only played once (I think) in the first team and development squad matches against maily lesser opposition. just appears a litle strange to me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it would be a good move for him as he is not near a first team spot with us and could move down one place when Elphick is back but a lot depends on Dunk and his problems.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think it would be a good move for him as he is not near a first team spot with us and could move down one place when Elphick is back but a lot depends on Dunk and his problems.

Agree with that and we shouldn't forget that Calde is a pretty decent centre back should we have an unforeseen crisis in that area. Think it's good for Hall and while we lose a talented player it won't hurt us.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If he is going to tottenham - what have they seen ? He only played once (I think) in the first team and development squad matches against maily lesser opposition. just appears a litle strange to me.

Spurs and Brighton have played quite a few behind doors friendlies in the past few years, may have noticed him playing in one of those and then scouted him some more.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nice bit of compo I would have thought!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here