Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Hunter big interview with Adam Lallana

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Didn't enjoy the interviewing. All over the place and didn't really get much out of Adam. Was speaking about himself a lot of the time

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Didn't enjoy the interviewing. All over the place and didn't really get much out of Adam. Was speaking about himself a lot of the time
Really?

I think these personal interviews are great. Gives me a greater understanding of the individual that I go to watch and cheer on, plus insightful windows into the team and club that you just don't get otherwise.

But that's just me.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Fascinating how there's ZERO transfer speculation around Mac Allister right now. He's loved by the club. And he loves the club, I think.

Wonder if Europa League qualification would be enough to keep him in the summer.

Anyway, great interview. Might seem self-indulgent but, by talking about his own experiences, Graham was able to get Adam to open up - and that's why it's so good.
i wondered about this. My theory is that having a footballing family keeps his feet on the ground. A father and brothers to glean experience from in regards to his career, money, etc.

Haven't watched the whole interview but I agree that talking about your own experiences does work at opening people up. I used to interview esports players. It works. Difference is I would edit out my most of my bits, afterwards, for the viewers.

Edit: Also, should add that I was very happy to hear that he rates Enciso. And the breakdown of Mac Allister at the World Cup was really insightful, and quite epic.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Really?

I think these personal interviews are great. Gives me a greater understanding of the individual that I go to watch and cheer on, plus insightful windows into the team and club that you just don't get otherwise.

But that's just me.
Not only you. I thought it was a great interview and that the interviewer got a lot out of Lallana, and highly positive it was, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here