Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Graffiti tagger - do you know who this loser is?

I agree that tagging is a bit shit.
I live in Southville Bristol and every year we have an urban art festival called Upfest. Here's some examples. It's great round here .

Attachments

• Andy-Council.jpg
    Andy-Council.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 357
  • 5508552-large.jpg
    5508552-large.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_20140902_220213.jpg
    IMG_20140902_220213.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 371

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I agree that tagging is a bit shit.
I live in Southville Bristol and every year we have an urban art festival called Upfest. Here's some examples. It's great round here .

Great work, obviously done with the consent of the occupiers. A million miles from idiotic tagging.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've got a question that has bugged me for years. Who puts a marker pen in their pocket and drives to a roadside sign in the middle of nowhere and scribbles out the S & D in SPEED (reduce speed now). It must be kids or teens but these signs are miles from a house so they must ride something to get there. Why?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I've got a question that has bugged me for years. Who puts a marker pen in their pocket and drives to a roadside sign in the middle of nowhere and scribbles out the S & D in SPEED (reduce speed now). It must be kids or teens but these signs are miles from a house so they must ride something to get there. Why?

i always think the same about tagging on motorway bridges, and on railways. Not only is it time consuming and dangerous to get there but one wrong step and they could end up in a box.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
u11664069.jpg

An example of my Dad and Grandads graffiti in Brighton, they did the American flag on the other side of Cranbourne Street as well although I think that has been painted over now.

:)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm a huge fan of (most of) the stuff around Brighton, always impressed at just how good it can be.

That said, just tagging stuff is cack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here