Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Graffiti tagger - do you know who this loser is?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
"tagging" is such a load of shit. The perpetrator is most likely a schoolkid - he'll probably get caught eventually, with his hood up and cans in his bag.

In regards to graffiti in general, I like legal graffiti when appropriately positioned - it can be really aesthetically pleasing and add character to a location.

The only illegal graffiti I approve of is Banksy - the guy's a genius!

What about hutch?

+ many more decent artists (who aren't as famous)

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I was amazed by the amount of graffiti in Italy.
Venice and Florence was bad enough but Rome was plastered in it.
Worse in the suburbs driving towards the city centres but there was also a lot actually in the centres of these beautiful cities.

Rife in Milan also. I wasn't expecting so much of it.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Two street artists I like around Brighton are Solveig and Fuzzcat, two teenage sisters who I think are still in school

supersol_1.jpg

4938857781_635438e816.jpg

One they did together when they were aged 8 and 12
4930011347_5b4813b9e4.jpg

Attachments

• supersol_1.jpg
    supersol_1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 622

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Some areas of Berlin are plastered. Still one of the best cities in the world.

Agree, some of it's pretty shit but it's a losing battle. I've given up worrying about it. One piece close by makes me chuckle though, it's on a poncy ladies boutique and it simply says "insert grenade here----->" and the arrow is pointing to a front window.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Tagging is rubbish especially the tag in the photo taken by the OP.
Kensington Street in Brighton has some interesting graffiti, and I've seen some amazing stuff in Bristol.

image.jpg
Kensington Sreet.

image.jpg
Regent Street.

image.jpg
St George's Mews.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
This loser clearly hasn't got a girlfriend or a life because why else would you be out at 3am several nights a week daubing this crap all over Brighton and Hove? You will note that this is the wall of someone's house, but he will literally spray anything. I've sent 30 photos of his work from a 5 minute radius of my house to Brighton Police so that when he's caught they will have a nice fat file to show the court, and I will certainly give evidence of the upset, nuisance, cost and distress he is causing people. It's not a victimless crime; one poor women down my road was telling me how unsafe and depressed it makes her feel.

Probably a Palace fan :ffsparr:

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
New York springs to mind when talking about graffiti, the outer boroughs especially are covered

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was amazed by the amount of graffiti in Italy.
Venice and Florence was bad enough but Rome was plastered in it.
Worse in the suburbs driving towards the city centres but there was also a lot actually in the centres of these beautiful cities.

They even do it on the ancient monuments.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
"tagging" is such a load of shit. The perpetrator is most likely a schoolkid - he'll probably get caught eventually, with his hood up and cans in his bag.

In regards to graffiti in general, I like legal graffiti when appropriately positioned - it can be really aesthetically pleasing and add character to a location.

The only illegal graffiti I approve of is Banksy - the guy's a genius!

Yeah...agreed.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Two street artists I like around Brighton are Solveig and Fuzzcat, two teenage sisters who I think are still in school

supersol_1.jpg

4938857781_635438e816.jpg

One they did together when they were aged 8 and 12
4930011347_5b4813b9e4.jpg

Yep, that is all good positive stuff..I narrow my fury down to mindless repetitive tagging

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here