Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gotham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I really enjoyed that series.

Hopefully it won't go down the same road as 95% of all American series, and start disappearing up it's own backside.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Watched the final episode last night - very good as always. Can't wait for the new series later in the year.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Gotham is back for anyone who forgot about it. it has been back for a while now. I would say this season is better than the previous and I recommend watching on catch-up (demand 5)
we cant wait to watch the next episode next week.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Gotham is back for anyone who forgot about it. it has been back for a while now. I would say this season is better than the previous and I recommend watching on catch-up (demand 5)

I stumbled upon this site that seems to have any show that you can think off. Still waiting for the second half of Gotham to air in the States but programes like The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul ( Series 2 ) tend to be available the day after they have aired. So once Gotham is back up and running you will see it a lot sooner than Channel 5.
http://streamallthis.is/tv-shows-list.html

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Have to disagree, this later series is very tame compared the last,
Been quite disappointed with it after waiting so long for it.

Ameliaance

Feb 22, 2016
I stumbled upon this site that seems to have any show that you can think off. Still waiting for the second half of Gotham to air in the States but programes like The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul ( Series 2 ) tend to be available the day after they have aired. So once Gotham is back up and running you will see it a lot sooner than Channel 5.
http://streamallthis.is/tv-shows-list.html

Thank you for the link. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here