Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my season ticket ( but one teeny weeny complaint)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
An annoyance all this completely unnecessary packaging.

I've already bought the thing - it did nothing to entice me into buying it.

Just something to put straight in the bin and waste more energy to take it away again.

I'll do with it what I do with other wasteful packaging - put it in the bin of the company that produced it !

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I also have a complaint. It is utterly confusing .. not only does it come in a cd case when it's clearly not a cd but to make matters worse it's called a season 'ticket' Imagine my embarrassment when I phoned up the club saying it hadn't arrived. I wonder just how many fans have also had this issue? Millions no doubt!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I also have a complaint. It is utterly confusing .. not only does it come in a cd case when it's clearly not a cd but to make matters worse it's called a season 'ticket' Imagine my embarrassment when I phoned up the club saying it hadn't arrived. I wonder just how many fans have also had this issue? Millions no doubt!

not sure if you're joking or retarded...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So do you have to place the smartcard down your boxers and wave around the crown jewels when arriving at the turnstiles ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I dont carry a wallet so I'm gonna sellotape mine to my forehead and head butt the turnstyle!

I think thats only allowed up in Scotland. :lol:

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I dont carry a wallet so I'm gonna sellotape mine to my forehead and head butt the turnstyle!

I would suggest Velcro instead of Sellotape that way you can change your card depending on what you doing that day. For instance you could swap it for your library card or swimming card. Warning though don't use your credit card because apparently your bank won't refund you for stolen details, well not if it's nat west, take my word for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here