Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my season ticket ( but one teeny weeny complaint)

palmsprings

Jul 16, 2011
Hey you are not being serious? You dont have to take the cd case? Games are already on the card, acts just like a sim for the phone.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
and if its not??
you don't get in.

Just thought, will programmes be on sale outside the stadium?
If so, do they take swipecards?

Hey you are not being serious? You dont have to take the cd case? Games are already on the card, acts just like a sim for the phone.
I'd like to see the size of your phone then.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I've not got my ST yet, has the card got a BARCODE on it that the scanner needs to 'see' or is it like an oyster card where you can leave it in your wallet and touch the wallet up against the scanner?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
this is so inconvenient, the credit card sized season ticket just wont fit anywhere!!! they could have maybe done a paper or card version so that I can put it in my a4 ring binder and take along the individual plastic wallets to each match, folding neatly to fit in my corderoys.

must dash, got to get a message to a friend, all these advances in technology!!! literally just transitioned from carrier pidgeon to mobile phone lol ;)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I always found it very odd when people would bring their ENTIRE ST book to Withdean...WTF?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
i liked the way it was it was packaged, cant see you being able to get in the ground with it though, offensive weapon comes to mind

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
It's called a Smart Card ffs! Looks like some ppl may not even qualify to carry one... :dunce: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here