The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Great find and first post.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Good one for Gordon.

Will always be disappointed to hear we helped the twisted spireites though.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
What would Lady Di thought of this? Is Greer an illegal immigrant?

:)

No. However, should Scotland gain independence then we may have to send him back over the wall. I'm not sure how they could connect Greer with the Lady Di thing but if they got stuck they could pass it to the Daily Express to have a go.

Sep 1, 2010
:)

No. However, should Scotland gain independence then we may have to send him back over the wall. I'm not sure how they could connect Greer with the Lady Di thing but if they got stuck they could pass it to the Daily Express to have a go.

:lol: Indeed.

Greer, Scotland, Bonnie Prince Charlie, Tunnels, it is all coming together now

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
No Odemwingie?

15 Prem goals for a peanuts. He should be the number one signing in the Premiership.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Great first post. Can't have been easy to own up to browsing The Daily Mail on your debut.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Greer .... class act from the start. His cool organisation and talented play e.g. passing, combined with the much improved El-Abd, has been a great combination.

When one is missing, you can see how much they're missed.

A different world at £22.8m, but Suarez has been phenomenal.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice.

GG is not 'at number 2' though, and nor is Snoopy 'at number 1'.

That's what 'in no particular order' means.

Hernandez is an incredible bargain. Ferguson has done as well there as he has badly spunking the same amount on Bebe.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
now for all those people who say that first time posters should be sent off to another forum or have to wait a month............................................ THIS is what it can/should be like

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm genuinely please for 'Barndoor' as well...... didn't quite work out here and like Dean Cox, their moves from the Albion have been great for them....... Let's hope the same happens for Holroyd and Sandaza

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It does appear to be the top ten signings across the English leagues rather than the top ten bargains.

£24m for Bent is far too much and if I was buying a central midfielder for £28m I wouldn't go for Yaya Toure.

Greer has been excellent all season, as has Adel Taarabt. and a bit of national recognition is deserved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here