Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck, Palace..

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know Palace are our arch rivals, but to be honest I know plenty of Palace fans and can't say I dislike any of them. They're not all sad gimps sneering at our forum from the soppy away fans end on their own site.

Chelsea on the other hand - I've met a few good lads but way too many absolute tossers from all ends of the social spectrum. And they're a hideous plastic club run by Abramovich - someone I'd love to see get a punch in the face.

So with all due respect to the Palace rivalry, I hope they win this. Or maybe a draw.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The perfect scenario for me is that one of the most boring games of football ever played occurs, and then Palace keeper throws the ball into his own net with 5 mins to go.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No Chelsa fan ever broke my nose, 6-0 please Jose
No Palace ever took over the North stand scaring women and kids, no Palace ever go to Europe and abuse black locals.

Although I despise their 2p in the pound capers and their tedious accusations of us being plastic when they are FAR worse on that score.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good luck palace lol
You some sort of plastic fan or something...Palace are our arch rivals and no pompous club comes close to this.

Modern day fans get worse

Modern day fans indeed. Some of us were supporting the Albion, before the 70s when the rivalry began. In those days, it was Pompey. I've disliked Chelsea since I began going to football. 'We all hate Hateley'

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
But only for today.. I hope they stuff Chelski, the sexist bullies..

#BringBackEvaCarneiro

You need a shrink mate...............................................

Never never never will I want the Nigels to win.

Standards dropping on this board with posts like that...

Mods please action (a full frontal lobotomy may be the only alternative therapy here).

TNBA

TTF

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well done Palace. Wonder what crap the arrogant one will bullshit whine about

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I am continually amazed how Palace can be dominated and have really poor possession stats yet still get results.

I really don't know how they do it.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I am continually amazed how Palace can be dominated and have really poor possession stats yet still get results.

I really don't know how they do it.

Palace weren't dominated in any way. Chelsea were lucky to only concede 2, they were genuinely woeful. This wasn't a smash and grab; this was our best ever performance in the PL. Total control of the game for long periods, some exceptional individual skill and wonderful tactics.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I hold the OP personally responsible for this result. Poor.

However, one bonus is Mourinhos hideous whinging excuse making moronic face, bonus I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here