Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck, Palace..

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
If that makes you feel better. But no they didnt support other clubs. Just because palace struggle to get anyone to watch them when not in the premier league. Not all clubs are plastic like you. Brighton, Norwich, Leeds, Derby, Shef W, all can pull a crowd outside the top flight,. The likes of Wigan and Palace cant, but that;'s your issue, not ours
Ha ha. I think you might be getting confused old chap.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I'm torn on the issue of whether I want Brighton to get promoted or not. On the one hand, I really enjoy the fact that we're absolutely miles better than you are at the moment. The fact that any player in our 25 man squad would walk into your team makes me very happy. On the other hand, it might be nice for the PL to have another proper rivalry in it. The Arsenal/Spurs and City/United "derbies" are a joke.

Great point mate!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
You must be a spurs plastic or something as no Brighton fan should detest any club more than palace...Maybe some West Sussex seagulls and Pompey as that's understandable.

Brighton through and through. Don't even watch the prem. but for personal reasons i cannot stand Chelsea. I hate them with a passion and everything they stand for. I can't stand there fans there manager there players. Nothing and too see them where they are currently with their season basically over already makes me a very happy man. The above apart from league position applies to palace every other week of the season bar when they play Chelsea again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here