Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

good luck in the play offs

Mick McDonald

May 5, 2016
Thankfully you do have some decent fans.

t been inboxed this from a Brighton fan!!
Hey brighton fan here can you do a shout out for me on any boro pages your on I just wanna congratulations boro on an amazing game amazing season an promotion to the big stage I believe you can do a Leicester and hopefully we will see you there next year it's a fantastic football club I must abit I have a soft spot for them and tbh anyone who won today fully deserved it. Anyone could of won today. But that's history it's done now and we just need to wait and see

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus

Hey brighton fan here can you do a shout out for me on any boro pages your on I just wanna congratulations boro on an amazing game amazing season an promotion to the big stage I believe you can do a Leicester and hopefully we will see you there next year it's a fantastic football club I must abit I have a soft spot for them and tbh anyone who won today fully deserved it. Anyone could of won today. But that's history it's done now and we just need to wait and see

You're coming straight back down

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

Very funny.

svewa54

Banned
May 7, 2016
Look, I'm sore. I'm also very annoyed at some of the treatment and goading after the game by their fans both in the stadium and walking back to the station. As such all the Boro fans on here tonight just feels like an extension of that. Besides, if we'd won tonight, would you've gone on the Boro forum??? Just give it 2-3 days lads.

NWGull. You told me to f off earlier. But I promise you I will be straight back on this forum to congratulate you when Brighton get through the play-offs. Good luck, mate.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
NWGull. You told me to f off earlier. But I promise you I will be straight back on this forum to congratulate you when Brighton get through the play-offs. Good luck, mate.

Thanks. Now bugger off and enjoy your promotion.

svewa54

Banned
May 7, 2016
Well done on your victory, majority of fans were decent people, a small minority absolute morons.

One huge advantage for us today was the fact we get to come home, you unfortunately have to stay in that shithole of a place.

Hah. Yes, the town ain't great, but the countryside around is lovely.

svewa54

Banned
May 7, 2016
As I said elsewhere, the stand to our left was impressive and loud, possibly none more so than the rendition of "Town full of rent boys..."

We were close enough to be able to see kids of all ages joining in. Classy.

What is this stuff about rent boys?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here