Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

good luck in the play offs

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Well done on your victory, majority of fans were decent people, a small minority absolute morons.

One huge advantage for us today was the fact we get to come home, you unfortunately have to stay in that shithole of a place.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
over the season, as tight as it was, it was probably fair we went up and that's not being biased
I think it would have been fair if Brighton had gone up.
I know you'll all be pissed off but it was a sending off (wasn't it? i haven't properly seen the replay but saw the hole in Gastons leg)
It shouldn't have been a sending off, no. Gaston was late and got himself injured. You don't judge decisions based on who got hurt, players get hurt all the time.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Imho I think the red card was a bit harsh and maybe we may have gone on to get a winner but who knows. I know that if we had won I would not be on your board gloating, I would either be on nsc or out celebrating.
In the cold light of day I think we also deserve to go up, unfortunately we will have to go through the play offs. Over the season we just fell short.
Congratulations on promotion even at our expense, hopefully we will get the chance to play you again next season in the premier league, if not what will be will be.
Once again congratulations and good luck next season, and hopefully we will see you there.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The vast majority of Boro fans were class today, but all of those good vibes were undermined by an encounter I had on the way back to my car after the game.

I congratulated a Boro fan and his son (probably 6-7) and wished them the best of luck for next season. The response I got from the dad? '**** off back to your ****** town, I hope you get AIDS'.

Horrible town, horrible people.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Backward, retarded people in that area of the country I am afraid.
I have unfortunately had to visit the NE on many occasions, there is something very wrong with them.
It's easy for the majority to be nice when they have just won an important game, but they really are retarded.
We had no choice but to visit their shithole but you can comfort yourself that we don't live there amongst such pond life.
They shame the country.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I have unfortunately had to visit the NE on many occasions, there is something very wrong with them.
It's easy for the majority to be nice when they have just won an important game, but they really are retarded.
We had no choice but to visit their shithole but you can comfort yourself that we don't live there amongst such pond life.
They shame the country.

I live up here, and even with my nasty encounter above, the NE is still a brilliant place to be.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
i've said it before on here, but i'll say it again, i'll be rooting for you in the play offs as will the majority of Boro........had a few pints with your lot today, they're still in good spirits and all being looked after by the Boro

over the season, as tight as it was, it was probably fair we went up and that's not being biased, I'd like your views on the match and season as a whole, I know you'll all be pissed off but it was a sending off (wasn't it? i haven't properly seen the replay but saw the hole in Gastons leg)

You should all be proud of yourselves, you had a great showing, best so far this season up here apart from Everton, onwards and upwards lads & lasses

No it wasn't a red card. It wasn't even a foul. **** off

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They shame the country.

Sadly there are places and people like this all over the country. A minority, yes, but . . . . :shrug:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I live up here, and even with my nasty encounter above, the NE is still a brilliant place to be.

No it isn't.
It's horrible.
And I would have said that if we had won 0-7 (seven) today.
When the sun thinks about coming out where do you go for the beach and a swim, Redcar, Sunderland ?
Absolute shithole just beating Birmingham but only just.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
No it isn't.
It's horrible.
When the sun thinks about coming out where do you go for the beach and a swim, Redcar, Sunderland ?

The beach isn't really my thing, but places like Durham and the North Yorks moors rival anything down South IMHO.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Nothing is more annoying than some **** commiserating with you after a game like that. A Boro fan even said "I know you won't want to hear this but".... Bloody right I don't need to hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The vast majority of Boro fans were class today, but all of those good vibes were undermined by an encounter I had on the way back to my car after the game.

I congratulated a Boro fan and his son (probably 6-7) and wished them the best of luck for next season. The response I got from the dad? '**** off back to your ****** town, I hope you get AIDS'.

Horrible town, horrible people.

As I said elsewhere, the stand to our left was impressive and loud, possibly none more so than the rendition of "Town full of rent boys..."

We were close enough to be able to see kids of all ages joining in. Classy.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Another one. Just **** off and get a life you sad man; why aren't you out with all your Boro friends?

Unnecessary. He was actually being civil and sensible.

Ramalanadingdong

May 6, 2014
i've said it before on here, but i'll say it again, i'll be rooting for you in the play offs as will the majority of Boro........had a few pints with your lot today, they're still in good spirits and all being looked after by the Boro

over the season, as tight as it was, it was probably fair we went up and that's not being biased, I'd like your views on the match and season as a whole, I know you'll all be pissed off but it was a sending off (wasn't it? i haven't properly seen the replay but saw the hole in Gastons leg)

You should all be proud of yourselves, you had a great showing, best so far this season up here apart from Everton, onwards and upwards lads & lasses

Middlesboro ..... STOKE CITY in disguise .... Won nothing ... Never won nothing ... Never will win anything.

Maybe you should get some bums on those EMPTY red seats I ALWAYS see at the riverside .... yep ... you'll get the bandwagoners next season .. .. but when you come back down and are staring at your usual 15 k ...:smile::

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No it isn't.
It's horrible.

If you've ever been up there, you have either experienced a very small part of it, or you've gone around with your eyes closed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here