Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Good luck Chris..,

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought that Norwich fans hardly had a good word to say about him? May be wrong but I do remember a lot of negativity from them when we appointed him. I only see mainly very positive comments from Albion fans in wishing him well at Bristol City (if he even takes the job!)

Think there’s a fair amount of negativity from our fans in the last 12 months, towards him.
Not as bad as Norwich though granted.

As you say I think all of us wish him well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

You actually knock more than his style of play.

You are deluding yourself if you think otherwise. Read your own posts on him if you think otherwise.

Even read your own final line on him above.

You have no idea as to whether he has conceded to to what he may have did wrong.

There are interviews out there pertaining to both his achievements and his short comings by Chris himself. You are choosing either to not reference them. Or you haven't seen them.

Chris owes no one an apology for his time at Brighton. Least of all you. Look where they are. In part because if him.

I don't normally take personal aim at any individual because everyone is entitled to their opinions but this had to be said because I don't think you even recognize how you come across in your constant attacks on him personally.

I am direct, that is my nature, I have don't like blowing smoke up peoples arses as I am genuine, like me or not. I have not seen the interviews happy to watch them if you can post them.
Please see it that as a fan, I found him incredibly frustrating at times to be slow to substitute when you could see the game was there to be won yet he would not risk the point for 3 and we were clearly the better side. All water under the bridge now.
I just believe in constructive feedback as that is the way to progress, of course, you will not see people like me are actually trying to help by saying this.
I genuinely wish him all the best, of course, it's up to him if he wants to diversify or not.

His real vocation in my eyes would be with the Republic of Ireland, surely they must be on his wish list?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He did pretty much say that himself in his interview on the Athletic podcast. However, I suspect he's realised he's better off with a sensible Championship club rather than a basket case PL one like Watford.

The bloke lives in London, he would bite Watford's hand off if offered the job. Imagine having to drive round the M25 every week past the Watford junction knowing you've got best part of 3 hours commute to Bristol and back.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Not sure if this has been mentioned before and I'm too idle to check, but..... as we all wish him the best, what would happen if he took over at a club we dislike?
Tinpot in berkshire for instance or, heaven forbid the caravan club?
How would this play out in peoples minds?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It wouldn't play on mine nor would it on his.

I'm sure CH is financially secure, and whilst not quite at retirement age at least in a position to take a role he wants. I'd be amazed if he went to Watford purely because they're a basket case at board level.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The bloke lives in London, he would bite Watford's hand off if offered the job. Imagine having to drive round the M25 every week past the Watford junction knowing you've got best part of 3 hours commute to Bristol and back.

No imagination needed at all, still a bloody nightmare journey, that's + the 3hr commute :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I’m so sorry, this has gone right over my head?

This whole thread has gone over my head - Not once has any post on here or in BC Forums or in the Press or in Talksport or on Sky been in step with the time line of Events

I think today was the fist day that I have seen any news article post anything remotely accurate.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This whole thread has gone over my head - Not once has any post on here or in BC Forums or in the Press or in Talksport or on Sky been in step with the time line of Events

I think today was the fist day that I have seen any news article post anything remotely accurate.

:lol: don’t you just love the off season :lol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
:lol: don’t you just love the off season :lol:

Its funny to watch - It just goes to highlight how ill informed Journalists are - They just have a guess and hope to god they might be right so that they can claim an ''Exclusive'' - They in effect know virtually nothing

Forums are even funnier because you see people make aimless claims of being '' ITK '' stating things as an absolute Fact which are in fact ''Factless'' - I don't just mean on here but everywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here