Good gyms in Brighton & Hove area

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Anyone know of any good and cheap gyms in the Brighton & Hove area which are relatively cheap and easy to get to?

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
The Deans at longhill school (Falmer road) is quite cheap.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Portslade College or whatever it's called, in Mile Oak. No annual membership and pay as you go. You go for an induction first.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Cheetah's, more free weights and space than you can shake a Ronnie Davies at, Christh

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Devante

Nov 24, 2011
Sure buddy, I've something for you that's really nice regarding you query.
But, you've to do a little wait coz the site is closed for some maintenance issue.
Stay connected.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Cheetah's, more free weights and space than you can shake a Ronnie Davies at, Christh

I don't think even you could shake him. Last time I saw him walking along to Cheetahs, he looked about the same size as me, which is quite remarkable as we were the same size as each other when we were 12 or so.
In my case it was scaffold tube and pies, I don't know what he's been up to. :rave:

Deven

Oct 23, 2012
All nice commenting guys, I'm newbie and at very sight, I saw your thread. Well, I do have something
special for you but you have to weight for it. Coz the site is shortly close down for some maintenance issue.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where do we send the cheque?

Dec 29, 2011
All nice commenting guys, I'm newbie and at very sight, I saw your thread. Well, I do have something
special for you but you have to weight for it. Coz the site is shortly close down for some maintenance issue.

Sure buddy, I've something for you that's really nice regarding you query.
But, you've to do a little wait coz the site is closed for some maintenance issue.
Stay connected.

Same account? Forget the password for your old one or something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports