Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldson

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Early days but he looks comfortable in the Championship. How will he do against someone like Hull?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Absolutely ....serious as well and doesn't seem to make errors whilst expertly reading the game. Dunk made two mistakes tonight, one of which could have been given as a pen, but even he was solid....Bodes well....

TNBA

TTF
Dunk had a fantastic game tonight he will play in the PL either with us or with another the knockers are idiots

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Huge fan already. Quick, composed, strong, good with his head and his feet, he looks the complete package.

Everything about him suggests to me that he's going to be worth an awful lot of money in the future.

I would add that Dunk had a decent game tonight too, perhaps he and Goldson can push on and become the permanent partnership for us.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Huge fan already. Quick, composed, strong, good with his head and his feet, he looks the complete package.

Everything about him suggests to me that he's going to be worth an awful lot of money in the future.

I would add that Dunk had a decent game tonight too, perhaps he and Goldson can push on and become the permanent partnership for us.
I'll :drink: to that

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
The turn around started as soon as Rigwell arrived he is a leader who shepards the back line Goldson and Dunk are both benefiting from his experience, having said that I agree with the OP Goldson has slotted in really well

really? have to disagree. ridgewell is a bit of a weak link for me to be honest. Goldson is class. hope he keeps his place.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Goldson is a very good player, there's no doubting that.

But why do people seem so intent on reducing his contribution to a potential selling fee, or his fantasy-based financial worth, or pretending to play their own version of the 'transfer market'?

Why can't it merely be appreciated what a prospect we have, and how good he can be for us - and leave it at that?

Stumpy Tim

The lad is so composed on the ball and reads the game so well, never has to make last ditch challenges unlike Dunk.
That's my thoughts on Goldson. You never see him having to make any last ditch challenges as he's always under control. Dunk made a couple of brilliant tackles last night, but Goldson never gets in a position where he needs to. Absolute bargain signing

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He was actually BOSSING Dunk. Telling him to push up etc. As the OP said earlier the next captain or captain after that.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Fully agree with the sentiment here. He's young but serious. On last nights performance I'd say he's one of the players we have that could make the step up to the premier league in an Albion shirt.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Goldson is a very good player, there's no doubting that.

But why do people seem so intent on reducing his contribution to a potential selling fee, or his fantasy-based financial worth, or pretending to play their own version of the 'transfer market'?

Why can't it merely be appreciated what a prospect we have, and how good he can be for us - and leave it at that?

Mental picture of him holding aloft the Premier League trophy in 8 years time wearing a blue and white striped shirt with American Express emblazoned across the front!

I agree I want to see him with us long term. He's class.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He was actually BOSSING Dunk. Telling him to push up etc. As the OP said earlier the next captain or captain after that.

No surprise. Although a wonderful player, i don't think Dunk has shown particular leadership skills and some of his decisions on and off pitch would lead me to conclude, like lump, he was not first in the line for brains. That said, a Goldson-Dunk axis could work very well in the premier league one day.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I firmly believe he is our most valuable asset. We will do well to hold onto him. If We turned down 5 million for Dunk then god knows how much Connor is worth. I love him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here