Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Going to the Game Saturday or Staying away because of Corona Virus?

Will you stay away Saturday

• I will be there

Votes: 307 83.9%
  • Staying Away

Votes: 59 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My wife has asthma and bronchial issues so as of today I took the reluctant decision to give Saturday a miss :down:

SAC

May 21, 2014
I want to believe 30k will go, but I suspect it maybe nearer 20k.

So those who are happy to stick their head in a noose can you sing a bit louder, please???

I don't think crowds were down last weekend, unless something happens in the next few days I think the real attendance will 28k plus. As others have stated, could well be the last weekend to attend football.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm there. Last chance to watch the Albion live. Missed Wolves. Had a ticket but had a nagging feeling and M40 closure made my mind up for me.
First game I've missed that I had a ticket.
Game didn't sell out so no conscience.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If Albion are a goal ahead and defending for their lives with a minute remaining be aware not to shit yourself.

There won't be any bog roll.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It should be fine as long as everybody takes the Government's advice if they use the bogs at half time.

2586164485001576448.png

2586192426947313664.png

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nope. I shall be too busy on multiple shopping trips stocking up on tinned goods, deodorant, and anything else non-perishable before some idiot panic-buys all of it. Did ok on toilet rolls and pasta last week. Can't be too careful eh?

My wife has asthma and bronchial issues so as of today I took the reluctant decision to give Saturday a miss :down:

The right decision

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
The above comments about it being the last opportunity to go to a live game this season....have I missed something or is this a very realistic prospect, with all remaining fixtures played behind closed doors?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The above comments about it being the last opportunity to go to a live game this season....have I missed something or is this a very realistic prospect, with all remaining fixtures played behind closed doors?

Nothing official ...but when you look at what is happening in Europe the closer its starting to become a reality (add in when our next match is due)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm going. I also have a suspicion this may be the last chance to watch the Albion for a while :down:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Going to Northampton for a Psychobilly Weekender, which starts Friday night, a band from Italy have pulled out called Evil Devil.

Pah! 'Evil Devil' my arse.

They sound more like what the Italian 'Pop' from League of Gentleman would call 'Mary Queens'.

Although, to be fair to these Italians, I suspect they have been told to pull out. Rather like the contraceptive advice their Pop(e) gives them.

I apologise if I have omitted to offend any group or demographic with this post. Just to cover myself, you're all ********. :thumbsup:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I shall be there.

On the plus side given the length of time until our next game we can all go down with the symptoms, and then self isolate for 2 weeks and be fit for our next game.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

You’ve missed something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Business as usual for me. Sixty odd million people in this country, and a miniscule amount of people have this virus, which they keep saying on the TV is just like having a cold anyway. Don't let the media driven fearmongoring get you folks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here