Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Going to the Game Saturday or Staying away because of Corona Virus?

Will you stay away Saturday

• I will be there

Votes: 307 83.9%
  • Staying Away

Votes: 59 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I might go now just to self isolate and watch the grass grow

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I'm not getting on a crowded train without a very good reason. But that was before the crisis.

I've been self isolating because of the awful weather.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
It begs the question what level of communication clubs are having with the Premier League.

Surely as soon as he exhibited symptoms and a test was scheduled [which must have been at least a couple of days ago] they should have told the League? Weird all round behaviour when you think about all possible outcomes:

1. No dialogue between League and any clubs - league announce all games on without checking all clubs if there are any outstanding tests that could hamper their ability to fulfil a fixture. Odd.

2. League announce games on despite knowledge Arteta had been tested. Weird not to wait on result first or simply told they will force Arsenal to fulfil fixture or forfeit the game (in reality this won’t happen now)

You are assuming a lot, Arsenal stated they were not going to test their players/staff after the olympiacos game. Arteta subsequently after being unwell got tested so hence the late announcement. If the EFL would demand all their players be tested in advance of every game I could see the headlines of the selfish rich EFL burdening the NHS for no good reason. It is a balance.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I'm not getting on a crowded train without a very good reason. But that was before the crisis.

I've been self isolating because of the awful weather.

Would be great if more of us cycled to the game. For me would be less of a risk than going to work and i cycle there too.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Would be great if more of us cycled to the game. For me would be less of a risk than going to work and i cycle there too.

I have cycled from Shoreham a few times. I don't consider the route safe enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here