Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God Save our Queen

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Pork Sword is the best Fisherman this board has ever seen. (Yes, better than me.)

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I just resent the way in which the monarchy has conducted themselves in the past. Rivalry to rival Greece and Turkey eh?

Just so you know, im English and the only contection with Greece is work.

But we need to let go. Greece is Turkeys bigest supporter for EU membership - all in the name of peace.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
You name me one thing that the Catholics have enlightened this world with? All thick, in-bred scum.

The Renaissance.

Also going off the only thing ever invented in this shitty suburb I live in, the induction coil. Would be a bit hard to turn your car on without one. Was actually invented in a seminary of all places.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think it's good for people to have a hobby. The application form for the Youth Party is great - it says that they are looking to secure a "White future", but you only have to sign to say you are of European descent.

Contact details? Lancashire BPP - lancashirehillbilly@hotmail.co.uk - Lancashire BPP Blog 07906285978

Head across to the Women's Section for a laugh as well - she has a cat called "Nazi Cat" and a dog called "Nazi Dog". She has a hairless cat called "Death Camp Cat"...

What worries me is the way these retards link themselves with the Forces - I never met anyone in my entire time serving that actually supported these people. Granted, one or two of the younger ones used to spout the bullshit, but once forced to think about it, they were soon pretty clear in their thinking. It's worrying that people can be so stupid and still manage to remember to breathe in and then out without prompting.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Does someone want to do the origin of the "Red Hand" again, it normally shuts him up?

The red hand that the GAA - both provincial and Tyrone county - are more than happy to use because of its origins in Irish Celtic mythology and more specifically the story of the O'Neill clan? Indeed, if I'll get a response more than a line long from him. That said, the fact that I own a 15 square foot Ulster flag might just make his head explode.

I could also go on about how Irish Nationalism was an entirely Protestant game until the 1920s, when the actions of Craig and co. in claiming that it'd form a "papist state" turned many Catholics in to Nationalists. Or how the first President of Ireland was Protestant, about half of the first cabinet was Protestant etc, etc.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
"God Save our Queen" - you're asking someone that doesn't exist to save someone that shouldn't exist *.

(*obviously, I don't have anything personal against God or Queenie as individuals, I'm just talking about their roles and what they represent.)

Oh, and on the subject of God...
:needpics:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Thats gotta be the best website I've ever seen, that thing with the pointer!
There was some words behind, but it looked like shite!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here