GOD: How much do you believe in him?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you believe in GOD?

• I KNOW he exists for a FACT

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • I cannot be certain, but strongly BELIEVE he exists and live my life on that basis

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to believe he exists

Votes: 37 7.8%
  • There is a 50:50 chance of his existence

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to be skeptical

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • I cannot be certain, but think his existence is highly improbable, and live my life on that basis

Votes: 145 30.4%
  • God does NOT exist, FACT

Votes: 182 38.2%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
ooh, ooh, sir, sir, me!

We evolved from a different species of ape which, is still here, because we are it...
Too late, he's walked off.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Hardly a cult is it? It's people finding their souls.

But your original point seemed to be that they took Atheists and converted them! I haven't seen the program but it doesn't seem to be that at all. You need to be less economical with the truth and start using facts to prove your point.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
But your original point seemed to be that they took Atheists and converted them! I haven't seen the program but it doesn't seem to be that at all. You need to be less economical with the truth and start using facts to prove your point.

No one converted, but they all found their souls and god spoke to them all.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I don't think you'll get very far asking religious people to use facts to argue their case.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
That an instance of a cult, what characteristics make up a cult?

A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.

Doesn't fit the bill for that programme though.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.

Why are cults bad?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No one converted, but they all found their souls and god spoke to them all.
Isn't that an oxymoron? If you believe that god has spoken to you, you can't be an athiest.

A very accurate description of the xtian sect of judaism back in the 200 and 300's.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false
Well all religion is false, we've covered that already :)

If not many people believe in your religion, you are a colt, but if you fool the masses into believing, you're the church.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

That is brilliant. Considered false by whom? People of other religions? You've just described virtually every single religion, including Christianity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports