Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOD: How much do you believe in him?

How much do you believe in GOD?

• I KNOW he exists for a FACT

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • I cannot be certain, but strongly BELIEVE he exists and live my life on that basis

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to believe he exists

Votes: 37 7.8%
  • There is a 50:50 chance of his existence

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to be skeptical

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • I cannot be certain, but think his existence is highly improbable, and live my life on that basis

Votes: 145 30.4%
  • God does NOT exist, FACT

Votes: 182 38.2%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The Devil wants you to believe that he’s stronger than God.

well, the evidence would suggest that he is (if he/they exist). in the hospital today there is a baby that was born with it's bowels outside its body. is that the work of the devil or of god? will a god or the devil come to his aid?

of course it will be the doctors, since it was a accident of nature and we can do quite alot of medical marvels now and the above named mythical characters dont exist.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
well, the evidence would suggest that he is (if he/they exist). in the hospital today there is a baby that was born with it's bowels outside its body. is that the work of the devil or of god? will a god or the devil come to his aid?

of course it will be the doctors, since it was a accident of nature and we can do quite alot of medical marvels now and the above named mythical characters dont exist.

Who sent the doctors?!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
That doesnt make sense.

So the Catholic Church is evil when someone does something bad, yet when someone does something good under its banner it means nothing?

Or are you jsut going with the gross generalisations spiel?

How do you explain the thousands of people who like say a Mother Therese devout their lives to caring for others?

So you ca't even grasp the simple distinction between an institution and its members, no wonder you fall for that religious rubbish then.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
abacaxigod.jpg

Atheists Never
Still More Things Atheists Didn't Do | Quick Hitts

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Who sent the doctors?!

interesting question. not itself of course, but that you ask it to evade the main point: why is the doctor *needed*? this is rhetorical, i'd be far more interested in an answer to the qustion above, is that the work of the devil or of god?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
interesting question. not itself of course, but that you ask it to evade the main point: why is the doctor *needed*? this is rhetorical, i'd be far more interested in an answer to the qustion above, is that the work of the devil or of god?

What made the doctors choose a life of helping their fellow man.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
What made the doctors choose a life of helping their fellow man.

are you going to answer the question, please, is that the work of the devil or of god?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Act of nature.

hmmm, pretty sure there wasn't a third option. this should be simple shouldn't it? to remind you of your earlier assertion:

The Devil wants you to believe that he’s stronger than God.

so who was responsible for this act of nature, the devil or god? or is nature seperate and independent from these two entities?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here