Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOD: How much do you believe in him?

How much do you believe in GOD?

• I KNOW he exists for a FACT

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • I cannot be certain, but strongly BELIEVE he exists and live my life on that basis

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to believe he exists

Votes: 37 7.8%
  • There is a 50:50 chance of his existence

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to be skeptical

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • I cannot be certain, but think his existence is highly improbable, and live my life on that basis

Votes: 145 30.4%
  • God does NOT exist, FACT

Votes: 182 38.2%

• Total voters

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Well, just look at your avatar and your NSC name. You like to present yourself, here, as evil, and if that's how you like to present yourself, then you have created your own little hell right here on NSC.
:facepalm::facepalm::wozza:

So by that, I take it you are trying to pass yourself of as a cat?:shrug::hilton:

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
lol funny fucker slip of the mouse that was meant for hovagirl as for you your a ****
I understand. These mice are very complicated devices. I fully understand how a dumb pikey would have trouble using one. Please forgive my witiness. It's uncalled for taking the piss out of a Palace fan. You obviosuly have bigger issues, and don't deserve mocking.

[tut! I feel horrible now. its always bad when you take the piss out of someone, and then find out they are a retard]:lol:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
I understand. These mice are very complicated devices. I fully understand how a dumb pikey would have trouble using one. Please forgive my witiness. It's uncalled for taking the piss out of a Palace fan. You obviosuly have bigger issues, and don't deserve mocking.

[tut! I feel horrible now. its always bad when you take the piss out of someone, and then find out they are a retard]:lol:

absolutley no need to justify myself but i will slightly.... for one you are boring.....i do find you very boring which shows in my lack of puntuation which i know shows no respect but i am on here at the end of the day.... retard think not IQ 134 here with engineering degree earning £40 grand plus pa yeah I know its not much and i could do better but its a choice :wanker:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I once had an atheist friend

what only once? i know you are a christian but is it that hard for you to communicate with atheists?

you seem very confused about your religion my friend come and join us with the real thing

you will see the true light and word

venganza.org

absolutley no need to justify myself but i will slightly.... for one you are boring.....i do find you very boring which shows in my lack of puntuation which i know shows no respect but i am on here at the end of the day.... retard think not IQ 134 here with engineering degree earning £40 grand plus pa yeah I know its not much and i could do better but its a choice :wanker:

choosing palace is the questionable onee mate, engineering isn't the poor choice

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Even Richard Dawkins admits that he does he cannot prove the non existence of God.

He does however put forward IMO a compelling case to show there is no evidence to support his existence.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
...and some believers have murdered innocent non-believers solely for that lack of belief.

Obviously not all believers are murderers and I'm not pretending they are. However, I utterly resent the way your post is worded to imply the moral high-ground belongs to the believers. There are plenty of idiots on each side of the debate.

Sorry to have upset you, I must explain.
I should have said "in my experience with those that i have discussed this with".

The problem is the topic is too general where Mr Spiritual (for want of a better description) who meditates and prays a lot has been put on the same side of the fence as the fundamentalist terrorists perpetrating violence on the back of religion.

I am a firm positive answer to the original poll but it doesn't mean I believe creation in 7 days etc.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Even Richard Dawkins admits that he does he cannot prove the non existence of God.

He does however put forward IMO a compelling case to show there is no evidence to support his existence.

The trouble is Richard(as well all do) lives on a tiny speck of dust that exists within the enormity of what is the cosmos.

He can only speak for what exists on planet earth, not what exists outside of it.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The trouble is Richard(as well all do) lives on a tiny speck of dust that exists within the enormity of what is the cosmos.

He can only speak for what exists on planet earth, not what exists outside of it.

Our brains are very limited and anyone trying to use one to understand that which is divine (ie God) has zero chance of success.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I really don't get it. I'm fascinated by science, fiction, film, and the rich creativity that human beings create everyday. I really have no need of a 2000 year old doctrine whose archaic premises, no mater how subtly updated over the years, has little relevance to my moral behaviour, or my ability to be a good person. The joy of a truly open mind is one that can believe in Newton's Laws of Gravity one minute, only to have one's mind changed open reading Einsteins Theory of Relativity. There are no revelations in faith, it is blind and requires total subservience.

That's a rather insular view that there are no revelations to be found within a faith is it not?

Many a non believer has had some kind of epiphony which has lead to an interest in spirituality and faith based religions. Just as the opposite has also occured for those who share the opposite view.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think the first thing you should learn is that the first person singular pronoun has a capital 'I'.

THAT is my good deed for the day.

Yes, it's when a woman starts talking.............

I think the first thing you should learn is that the points of ellipsis have only three points...

THAT is my good deed for the day. :p

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
No, read a bit harder, it's not that easy at all. Here's one for you btw: "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” Sort it before it's too late old boy!

you sad, insecure, uneducated, deluded fool. you have my pity

Our brains are very limited and anyone trying to use one to understand that which is divine (ie God) has zero chance of success.

Speak for y'self, my brain is Unlimited, and has not been registered on the stock market but there is enough to share.

But yes you would be right in saying that we can't comprehend our creator.
We can't come close to creating one single living cell by using our brains - it's done for us by 'nature', which we can aka God.

People still go around thinking they know better though, humanity and humility are worlds apart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here