Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOD: How much do you believe in him?

How much do you believe in GOD?

• I KNOW he exists for a FACT

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • I cannot be certain, but strongly BELIEVE he exists and live my life on that basis

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to believe he exists

Votes: 37 7.8%
  • There is a 50:50 chance of his existence

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I am UNCERTAIN, but an inclined to be skeptical

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • I cannot be certain, but think his existence is highly improbable, and live my life on that basis

Votes: 145 30.4%
  • God does NOT exist, FACT

Votes: 182 38.2%

• Total voters

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
the spirit exists its not physical or psychological its within when you take and eat this spirit it shows phisicalyand psychologically wasnt that andy warhole fellow on to that id thing he calls it id i call it spirit

the soul you can feel it in you

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
the spirit exists its not physical or psychological its within when you take and eat this spirit it shows phisicalyand psychologically wasnt that andy warhole fellow on to that id thing he calls it id i call it spirit

Pardon? Don't understand a word you're saying.

I've said all along that God is not a physical thing, but is related to the soul, or the spirit, as you put it.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Pardon? Don't understand a word you're saying.

I've said all along that God is not a physical thing, but is related to the soul, or the spirit, as you put it.

yeah the id as andy warhole tried to explain....your born with this like a blank cinema screen(soul) and its your id that drives the ego and influences what this screen shows this screen being your soul/spirit whatever it goes on a bit google id

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Ok, you win. The bible is a big lie. There is no such thing as god. How foolish of me to think there was.
Very easy cop out mate. Three people(excluding me) hit you with posts from all sides, and you go silent and then woss out. Poor, very poor. Keep reading your book. I'm sure it'll give you the answer you're looking for:kiss:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
yeah the id as andy warhole tried to explain....your born with this like a blank cinema screen(soul) and its your id that drives the ego and influences what this screen shows this screen being your soul/spirit whatever it goes on a bit google id
My cats breath smells like cat food

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Have you ever considered that Heaven and Hell are not places you go when you die, but that they are right here, right now? You might be living in your own self-created hell, or your own self-created heaven.
f*** me, your talking about the Matrix now? :flounce::flounce::flounce:

No I had not considered that.

I have now though. And dismissed it.:flounce::flounce::flounce:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
guess thats faith i like you your alright for a gull
You're quoting yourself and saying your alright about your own post!!!

f***ing hell, what have we found here:mad::mad::mad::mad::moo:

Are you a cast of from a monkey experience, where if you put enough monkeys in a room with keyboards, in time they'll type something that makes sense. Keep going, you're managing to make words now. Give yourself another hundred years, and maybe those word will turn up in the correct order and make a sentence.

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He presides over a Sovereign State.

I think you know the point I'm making. ie that those at the top end of religion are striving to retain the power and wealth generated over centuries and in some cases will do anything to protect the religion and it's property.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove

The id and the ego are parts of Freudian psychoanalysis. The ego is the self (from the Greek for "I am" or "me"). The id is the unconscious part which drives us (or our ego), according to Freud's "pleasure principle", to avoid pain or displeasure.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
f*** me, your talking about the Matrix now? :flounce::flounce::flounce:

No I had not considered that.

I have now though. And dismissed it.:flounce::flounce::flounce:

Well, just look at your avatar and your NSC name. You like to present yourself, here, as evil, and if that's how you like to present yourself, then you have created your own little hell right here on NSC.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I think you know the point I'm making. ie that those at the top end of religion are striving to retain the power and wealth generated over centuries and in some cases will do anything to protect the religion and it's property.

I said that several pages ago. Power is the point of religious leaders, not faith.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
The id and the ego are parts of Freudian psychoanalysis. The ego is the self (from the Greek for "I am" or "me"). The id is the unconscious part which drives us (or our ego), according to Freud's "pleasure principle", to avoid pain or displeasure.

thats what i said in so many words just havent quoted very well but i have the understanding anyway just got the name mixed up...... to "avoid pain or displeasure" god gives you this spirit, which is given freedom of will up to you how you use it maybe im being a bit base yes.... but its all in the same context

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove

thats what i said in so many words just havent quoted very well but i have the understanding anyway just got the name mixed up...... to "avoid pain or displeasure" god gives you this spirit, which is given freedom of will up to you how you use it maybe im being a bit base yes.... but its all in the same context

It has to be said that psychiatry is not normally associated with the study of God.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here