Glow sticks at Watford (lighting up the away end)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

i heard that Albion are going to light up the away end at Watford using blue and white glow sticks, i shall be at this game and was wondering weather it was stil happening or if its been canceled due to health and safety reasons if it has been canceled could there been an alternative i:e coloured pappers, flags or any other suggestion people can think of ? :bhasign:

Was it cancel(l)ed due the weather? Whether that is true or not, I don't know.

D

Deleted User X18H

IF people had waved them and sung Bright Eyes. I think I would have been physically sick.

Out of interest and purely for statistical purposes, how many of the organisers are from Lancing?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Glow stick idea was pony. I'm a bit embarrassed that a Brighton fan would think of that to be honest. Fair play for going through the appropriate channels to see if it was doable though.

Either way, as a result of Watford FC's pc brigade approach to the request, I now know about 3 geezers taking flares and smoke with them for a bit of real fun ;)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Think it was cancelled because it was bollocks!
First sensible post on this thread. Well done Watford for stopping our nerds from showing us up. It's a football match for crying out loud, if you want to wave coloured lights around go and watch One Direction or something.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just been texted a picture from the argus of the kid behind the glowstick idea. I'd like to rescind my previous claim of embaressment - I genuinely didn't know he was special needs. Real pity Watford had to crush his idea.

Glow stick idea was pony. I'm a bit embarrassed that a Brighton fan would think of that to be honest. Fair play for going through the appropriate channels to see if it was doable though.

Either way, as a result of Watford FC's pc brigade approach to the request, I now know about 3 geezers taking flares and smoke with them for a bit of real fun ;)

yeah ok il believe that when im there and i see it , would be good to see though haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports