Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Gloucestershire Guppies v Sussex Sharks, T 20 Bristol County Ground,KO 14.30 4.4.19***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wonderful scenes, how did that happen

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ahhh that would be it - get in!!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bloody hell ! lets not leave it down to the last 3 balls next time though !

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’d feel sorry for Gloucs if they hadn’t fiddled the wright dismissal

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Top, top shithousery.

tonytowner

Apr 12, 2010
Who was that idiot commentator on BBC Gloucestershire. He knew this was being broadcast in Sussex. Over exuberant cheering of Gloucestershire, called Rawlins Rankine for 10 minutes. If he stops a takes a breath he will realise we scored 12 with 2 balls left so would only have needed 2 off 2 without the 6 run penalty. If they want to blame someone try Klinger for giving Higgins the lladt over for his first of the day He promptly bowled 2 wides

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Who was that idiot commentator on BBC Gloucestershire. He knew this was being broadcast in Sussex. Over exuberant cheering of Gloucestershire, called Rawlins Rankine for 10 minutes. If he stops a takes a breath he will realise we scored 12 with 2 balls left so would only have needed 2 off 2 without the 6 run penalty. If they want to blame someone try Klinger for giving Higgins the lladt over for his first of the day He promptly bowled 2 wides

Did I hear the commentator boo us when Rawlins hit the 4 to make the scores level?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
This commentator is doing my noodle , for this reason alone i hope we get home , to put a lid on his squeaky ramblings .

Exactly why i turned commentary off, what a tosser !

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The commentator was indeed abysmal. Can’t complain over the rules, it’s the same for both teams. Even without the penalty, Sussex were well placed.

Klinger showed terrible sportsmanship towards the umpires when he felt the ball was hit out of shape. This is sweet justice. An important innings for Rawlins too, he showed great character and application. Let’s hope he kicks on further.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
How did they fiddle the Wright dismasal? Thanks.

Far from clear that the fielder wasn’t on the rope. Sussex bench up in arms. Wright protested and was waved away.
Gloucs fans jeered him off.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
BLOODY HELL - we won, I had given up, marvelous scenes. Ha Ha up yours to the snotty commentator.

We roll on.

What an embarrassing commentator he was .
Getting names from, couldn’t tell if it was out , six, four. Cheerleading Gloucs wickets like a nine year old.
“My watch says they still had two minutes “ . B*llocks.
Still can’t believe we won that, mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here