Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glossy stadiums & 30,000 crowds

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Glossy stadiums & 30,000 crowds
Count for nothing.
That's clearly not true. It's thank to the stadium and crowds that we've been able to attract good players to the club, and finished in our highest position in 30 years.

Surely you would agree it's more about what your team do
Of course, but having a stadium and crowds enable us to build a better squad.
I am proud to support this Palace squad with a crumbling old stadium surrounded by street rubbish, I would not swap that for anything.
You wouldn't swap it for anything, but your owners have swapped your best player for money - money that your lower attendances aren't bringing in.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You wouldn't swap it for anything, but your owners have swapped your best player for money - money that your lower attendances aren't bringing in.

.....money that'll be put aside for carrying out necessary improvements on the crumbling stadium.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
.....money that'll be put aside for carrying out necessary improvements on the crumbling stadium.

Can't polish a turd though.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Count for nothing.

Surely you would agree it's more about what your team do, I am proud to support this Palace squad with a crumbling old stadium surrounded by street rubbish, I would not swap that for anything.

WEMBLEY, WEMBLEY WE'RE THE FAMOUS CRYSTAL PALACE AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY. :clap::clap:

PS My Brother Littlehampton Eagle has asked if Wayne Bridge found what he lost out of his pocket on Monday night? :D

I'm sure you very proud of your club and it's tinpot "stadium", however I would like to point out that despite your deserved win and possible promotion to the top division Crystal palace never have been & never will be a better club than The Albion. Enjoy your moment because this is only a short term setback for us.In 5 years time as jealously you watch us disappear over the horizon you can take some solace in the fact that by then, you will have become a minor irritation to us, something akin to what Leyton Orient are now.......Enjoy your big day ou tand please don't torch Wembley, I want to watch the England game on the 29th.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Count for nothing.

Surely you would agree it's more about what your team do, I am proud to support this Palace squad with a crumbling old stadium surrounded by street rubbish, I would not swap that for anything.

WEMBLEY, WEMBLEY WE'RE THE FAMOUS CRYSTAL PALACE AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY. :clap::clap:

PS My Brother Littlehampton Eagle has asked if Wayne Bridge found what he lost out of his pocket on Monday night? :D

Because your tinpot owner can't afford to replace it ...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Which ever team wins on monday they are going to spend a lot of money...Watford...all their loan players out...Palace without Zaha and a crap defence and a stadium that would be a disgrace in the 1st division will have to pay big bucks....and you won't get away with 2p in the pound this time...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Count for nothing.

So, you still live in Croydon, and your brother made it as far as the shithole that is Littlehampton? Haven't achieved much , either of you huh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here