Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glossy stadiums & 30,000 crowds

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Count for nothing.

Surely you would agree it's more about what your team do, I am proud to support this Palace squad with a crumbling old stadium surrounded by street rubbish, I would not swap that for anything.

WEMBLEY, WEMBLEY WE'RE THE FAMOUS CRYSTAL PALACE AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY. :clap::clap:

PS My Brother Littlehampton Eagle has asked if Wayne Bridge found what he lost out of his pocket on Monday night? :D

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
That's lovely. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We're bigger than Sheffield Wednesday now. We no longer care about 'the little Premiership clubs' like Wigan and Palace.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Au contraire.

They count for a lot.

Sure, you don't win them all as Monday shows, but you do have much more of a chance.

If we'd still been at Withdean, we wouldn't have finished 4th in the league.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Count for nothing.

Surely you would agree it's more about what your team do, I am proud to support this Palace squad with a crumbling old stadium surrounded by street rubbish, I would not swap that for anything.

WEMBLEY, WEMBLEY WE'RE THE FAMOUS CRYSTAL PALACE AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY. :clap::clap:

PS My Brother Littlehampton Eagle has asked if Wayne Bridge found what he lost out of his pocket on Monday night? :D

think you'll find Zaha was up against Calderon and not Bridge. Does he even watch Palace?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Count for nothing.

If I am totally honest, and I usually am, I would not want to swap places with any of you or your inbred Pikey scumbags from Palarse if you were the last team in the land. I would rather cut my wrists that have ANY association with your tin pot club

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Rather play in The Conference at The Amex than in the Premier league at Smellhurst

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Posters over on BBS are trying to get a badge of honour by being banned on NSC. Don't feed the trolls.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So what you hoping for next season, down by Xmas, crowds under 10K and a few quid to spend on scaffolding up your ground

or

Starting next season in the championship without your best player and top goalscorer

(I was pissed off on Monday but now I'm already starting to look forward to next season)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Thanks for that. Although a glossy 30 000 stadium is nicer than temporary open stands holding 8000 at the local running track. So you won't mind if we continue to enjoy that and the fact that it attracts and helps pay the wages of better players - the type that we could only dream from the mid 90s until 2011.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So what you hoping for next season, down by Xmas, crowds under 10K and a few quid to spend on scaffolding up your ground

or

Starting next season in the championship without your best player and top goalscorer

(I was pissed off on Monday but now I'm already starting to look forward to next season)

I do like your avatar of Ian Holloway :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here