B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What, based on 4 days into the training camp in Austria, before he's even playwed a pre-season freindly. :fishing:

If Muzza makes the same noises I do getting up off the sofa, Potter might not need the game time. :lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What, based on 4 days into the training camp in Austria, before he's even playwed a pre-season freindly. :fishing:

If you’re a current football manager in England who doesn’t know how Murray plays you’re not much of a manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
14 more goals to equal our all time scoring record.

:albion2:

Would love him to get that by the end of the season. Can't really see him being top fiddle but between coming for the last 15 mins and half decent cup run, why not. :ascarf: :rave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you’re a current football manager in England who doesn’t know how Murray plays you’re not much of a manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First player I would have had Prime Time with, if I were Potter. He may not want to be captain, but he has proper insight. Remember how he tried to settle the excitable Knocky? Ever heard him on the radio? The man is a Giant. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Anyone suggesting that our most natural and prolific scorer (even at 35) does not have a significant amount to offer at the club next season is simply mad. Extra service from a more attacking philosophy might actually see Glenn go on and break more records. Granted he will not be the long term answer but at the moment he is the best striker on our books

That’s why bed wetting is actually the rational and sensible default position to take at the moment

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
That’s why bed wetting is actually the rational and sensible default position to take at the moment

This. Tonight is the night I discard the Pampers.
(i'll let you know the result tomorrow)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Muzza is one of those who didn't have pace to lose and has relied on know how to find the space in the box he needs for years now. That won't diminish. He will still score goals at this level and that's priceless.

However, he was visibly struggling stamina-wise towards the end of last season. We tried to get one too many seasons out of him as a starting centre forward.

My guess is we'll never see him play 90 minutes again and rarely from the start. But if we're 1-0 down at home and pressing for an equaliser with 15 mins left, i'll be bloody glad to see him come off the bench.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Muzza is one of those who didn't have pace to lose and has relied on know how to find the space in the box he needs for years now. That won't diminish. He will still score goals at this level and that's priceless.

However, he was visibly struggling stamina-wise towards the end of last season. We tried to get one too many seasons out of him as a starting centre forward.

My guess is we'll never see him play 90 minutes again and rarely from the start. But if we're 1-0 down at home and pressing for an equaliser with 15 mins left, i'll be bloody glad to see him come off the bench.

Like West Brom in the cup!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here