Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sorry for posting late but I'm still trying to digest the peppa pig concert :laugh: I'll get back to you later about Glenn :rotlf:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Whilst driving to work a I am certain I saw Mr Murray pulling into the Amex. He was driving a 62 plate porsche.

Doubtful he would be there to sign?

Couldn't he see where he was going. Its a bloody great round thing made of construction materials.

Or he may have left his leopard skin thong behind after the Rod gig, threw them on stage apparently. Probably off to lost property.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Murray is crocked now. That knee must be like an eggshell.

This
goodpost_zpsbd3a44cc.gif

He is Coming to the end of his career now and just recovering from a season long injury and costing palarse around £20.000 A week ... HMM i think he better of staying

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This
goodpost_zpsbd3a44cc.gif

He is Coming to the end of his career now and just recovering from a season long injury and costing palarse around £20.000 A week ... HMM i think he better of staying

Came on at around 70 mins of the Palace vs Liverpool game and had assists in the 2nd and 3rd Palace goals as they came back from 0-3 down. I think he might still be OK in the Championship where he scored over 30 goals the last time he was there. Wages could be a stumbling block I concede.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
If you read his twitter (which he keeps quite private - only 10,000 followers), then from his last post can see how much he loves Palace.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has the silly season arrived already

There is very little to get excited about at the moment in this close season. It's all outs with the players and just one in so grasping for something positive could well be seen as moving into the silly season I guess. :shrug:

The new Academy is obviously fantastic news but it's going to be ages before we see the benefits so I can't get too excited about that just yet.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
When he played for us, there were so many Murray haters and people that underrated him that drove me mad. Now he's gone, all of a sudden he's become Pele and everyone overrates him. He's good, but he's not that good, and he's been tainted.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stop salivating over JUDAS , he is Palarse SCUM now. In the olden days they hung traitors.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Meat is hung, people are hanged but carry on :smile:

When I went to school hung and hanged were interchangeable as a past participle so both words can be used.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here