Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I respectfully disagree.

no problem, you are wrong though :smile:

Murray is stronger on the ball, when he does fall over it's generally in the box and gets penalties and he is as good in the air although equally as slow.

Best of all he is not a fecking MOANER

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Probably Gus' biggest mistake was letting Muzza go (before Gus' gross misconduct naughtiness, of course). Would love the boy Murray to be playing for us again, although I'd be very surprised if it happened.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What? Murray was very moody, it often looked like he couldn't be bothered. He had a reputation for only trying when trying to secure a new contract.

I think Ulloa scores more too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What? Murray was very moody, it often looked like he couldn't be bothered. He had a reputation for only trying when trying to secure a new contract.

QUOTE]

Patently bollocks, now voiced as fact on NSC. Carried a groin injury for a season which restricted his movement, once that was fixed he was absolute quality but the Murray haters ( and they were a few on here prior to his last season) decided he was quality because he wanted a new contract. Upset a few by not clapping them at Brentford, big deal he didn't kiss the badge or jump into the crowd either, he just got on with scoring goals.

He did not spend half his time falling over, looking lightweight and complaining to refs though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If we was signing he'd be at the training ground, that's where it all happens now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
no problem, you are wrong though :smile:

Murray is stronger on the ball, when he does fall over it's generally in the box and gets penalties and he is as good in the air although equally as slow.

He is FAR better at drawing fouls. Other than that I would say he's fairly even with Leo.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He had a reputation for only trying when trying to secure a new contract.

Obviously only idiots actually believed that though, considering his goals to games ratio in all 3 seasons was consistent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here