Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray...wanker

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
To be fair to the bloke, he has had a bad injury that has taken alot longer to put right than anyone expected. When fit he is a bloody good player , if his head is right. You cant blame injuries on the player any more than you can blame Phillipe Massa for head butting a 160mph spring.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Name TWO players at the club now that have scored MORE goals than Glenn Murray (20 from 52 appearances (43 of them starts))

I think you will find that Liam Dickinson has a better career goal scoring record than Murray, if the Albion site is to believed.
But he is a clown in many fans eye's here.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Absolutely livid with Murray this afternoon. Best part of 2000 fans made the trip today and the support was top draw. why he felt it acceptable to not applaud the fans in his exit discusted me especially given the reception he got when he came on. Ten other players felt it was right to give the fans a clap so why not that arrogant prick. Hopefully slade has given him a bollocking. Get him out. People spend good money and don't deserve that. I for one spent a fortune today and it does make me angry when someone behaves like that

Listen to yourself, just like a primary school kid.

"He didn't wave at me. He's not my friend. I think he stinks. I'm going home to mummy. She love me."

For goodness sake man. Get a grip. Grow up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Listen to yourself, just like a primary school kid.

"He didn't wave at me. He's not my friend. I think he stinks. I'm going home to mummy. She love me."

For goodness sake man. Get a grip. Grow up.

That's a DISGRACEFUL attitude.

If my marriage/relationship had broken up and I was struggling to see my newborn who was 250 miles away I should still know my PRIORITY was to CLAP a 17 stone carpet fitter from Hangleton who had been calling my missus a slag and me a wanker...............because I OWE HIM RESPECT.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
That's a DISGRACEFUL attitude.

If my marriage/relationship had broken up and I was struggling to see my newborn who was 250 miles away I should still know my PRIORITY was to CLAP a 17 stone carpet fitter from Hangleton who had been calling my missus a slag and me a wanker...............because I OWE HIM RESPECT.

:lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He can moon the away fans every game if he likes, as long as he plays like that.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
This just shows how fickle fans are, the fact that Murray is still here is conmendable, i hope for his and our sakes as fans that he can get us out if the bottom half with his goals (showed a great display tonight) and shoot us into the playoffs and into the championship and if its what he wants onto a club further north (for a princely sum of course) (but would love him to stay). Up the Albion.

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hmm. Did you see his man-of-match acceptance on Sky? He couldn't even smile after a great personal and team performance.

It's a great shame about Murray. The bloke is class, and we'd all like to see him playing like that for the Albion for years to come. But I fear that ultimately today will prove to have been more about a good day for the shop window than some renaissance for Brighton. I hope I'm wrong.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hmm. Did you see his man-of-match acceptance on Sky? He couldn't even smile after a great personal and team performance.

It's a great shame about Murray. The bloke is class, and we'd all like to see him playing like that for the Albion for years to come. But I fear that ultimately today will prove to have been more about a good day for the shop window than some renaissance for Brighton. I hope I'm wrong.
He did play similarly well at Wycombe, and from what I read at Tranmere too, though he missed some chances there, until his idiotic sending off. If the rumours are correct he'll never be 'settled' here but if he continues to play in this vein even just until January and then leaves we can't have any complaints. Though it will make it harder having remembered why you loved him in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here