Glenn Murray or CMS??

Glenn Murray or CMS?

• CMS

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Glenn Murray

Votes: 97 77.0%

• Total voters

Feb 12, 2013
Gus' history of buying strikers after Murray departed has been nothing short of atrocious. CMS, Hoskins and Dobbie are all clearly fantastic footballers, but for whatever reason it hasn't fully worked out here. I hope Ulloa can settle well and then letting go of Murray wont look as bad

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lovely to have you back, you odious little spunkbubble. Now we've had confirmation that you ARE in fact the welching little prick Seaside, will you be paying up what you owe to REMF or will you continue to shamelessly mug off charities, in line with your fetid little club's most basic instinct?

:angry: PAY UP SEASIDE , SEASIDE PAY UP :rant:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Very well. Top class today and was good against Watford too. Linking up with Glenn more often than not.

Be sure to watch the featured game on the FLS tonight. We were f***ing brilliant - should've won by 5 or 6 :)

Thats fantastic. Seriously.

Now cant you wank yourself off somewhere else you boring, boring fuckwit?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Serious question:-

When will this end?

I can't believe we have to go right through till the season after Murray retires.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What's the betting he'll score his 30th goal at the Amex ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why hasn't someone mentioned this before!?

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
who is this Glenn Murray everyone is talking about? never heard of him before.somebody please e enlighten me!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

who is this Glenn Murray everyone is talking about? never heard of him before.somebody please e enlighten me!!!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
He was offered double his League One money and turned it down. Last season he didn't score as many as CMS. Who knows what he would have done iof he had stayed? It's quite probable that he wouldn't have been prolific for us, but a lot of Brighton fans still torture themselves with 'what ifs'

With respect, he was not offered double his League One money. He was offered two grand a week more, Palace doubled his League One money.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Without wishing to rub it in, watch his 2nd goal tonight on the football league show, stunning strike.
Should have had a hat trick by half time, missed 2 sitters !

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If we had kept him most people on here would be saying "Gus is an idiot" as he only scores SIX!
Some people just like to use hindsight to always be right. They are TWATS.

Yes because it's necessary to use hindsight in order to conclude that letting your TOP SCORER go FOR FREE is a f***ing stupid idea.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If he truly does still want to play for us, then he could be back in 18 months anyway, providing he doesn't sign a contract extension at Palace.

The ball is in Judas Glenn Murray's court :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Without wishing to rub it in, watch his 2nd goal tonight on the football league show, stunning strike.
Should have had a hat trick by half time, missed 2 sitters !

Wasn't it just , I was having a jimmy when it went in and I knew from the noise it was a cracker. . Just a big thank you to the weed for letting us have him ( and dobbie )

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
And what would you have said last season if we kept him and he only scored 6 like he did at Palace?
"Breaking the bank for a striker how can't score is a f***ing stupid idea". So, it seems you win both ways. Well done.

You forget, we did that to get CMS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here