• CMS

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Glenn Murray

Votes: 97 77.0%

• Total voters

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I am simply not voting for a Palace player.. end of...

We did not let Murray go on a free, he was out of contract.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Biggest mistake of any manager in our history?

And if doing it once wasn't enough we give them Dobbie who looks class in a Palace shirt and the way things are going will score the winner in the play off final.

THIS.

Oh, and i don't think dobbie is allowed to play against us. Murray can though and will no doubt score against us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sorry but what manager lets his top goal scorer leave on free your meant to improve your squad by keeping the best players and supplementing them. FFS.

Biggest mistake of any manager in our history?

And if doing it once wasn't enough we give them Dobbie who looks class in a Palace shirt and the way things are going will score the winner in the play off final.

No he won't because he can't play in the playoff final as his loan will have expired, and he can't sign permanently until the next transfer window, which is after the playoffs.

They are being a bit sneaky with a short gap in the middle of the loan, during a period with no matches, so he can be in the playoff semis ( although not against us ), but there is no possible way to do it for the playoff final.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fishing, but always Murray.

Was a class act for us, most said it here Summer 2011 and have been honest and said it ever since.

Only the bitter types kid themselves that Murray wasn't worth the wage rise, that would have been far far less than many of the current Albion squad.

He was offered double his League One money and turned it down. Last season he didn't score as many as CMS. Who knows what he would have done iof he had stayed? It's quite probable that he wouldn't have been prolific for us, but a lot of Brighton fans still torture themselves with 'what ifs'

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Murray is history , get over it.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
He was offered double his League One money and turned it down. Last season he didn't score as many as CMS. Who knows what he would have done iof he had stayed? It's quite probable that he wouldn't have been prolific for us, but a lot of Brighton fans still torture themselves with 'what ifs'

Is the correct answer.
Now let's all move on.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Murray

What does Gus know about centre forwards?

Been through far too many & has failed to find just one decent attacker for us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here