Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
hes definately not at home. usually gets back from training before 1. hes probably eating a delia slow cooked lamb shank as we speak. Hope he does leave. too good for the scummers

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
No you never, you said its a player we should look at, or are you changing your story from spotting a player who we signed, to you knowing that we was tracking him and you claiming you had spotted him and didnt state that you knew we were tracking him. (confusing!)

you are indeed correct,but dont tell him that,he has info you know,like about 30 others on here

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
hes definately not at home. usually gets back from training before 1. hes probably eating a delia slow cooked lamb shank as we speak. Hope he does leave. too good for the scummers

"my name is Michael Paine, and I am a nosey neighbour"

0.jpg

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
their are 2 posters on here that know glen very well,one knows his girlfriend,one does work around his house,
im sure if somethings going on,they might enlighten us,but doubt it

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
their are 2 posters on here that know glen very well,one knows his girlfriend,one does work around his house,
im sure if somethings going on,they might enlighten us,but doubt it

I'm neither of the above but I have heard he's selling his house.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
well done you, have a peanut.

Still, why would you have the inside info on Norwichs transfers. It doesnt make a lot of sense to me, but we will see. if you're right again i will get you another peanut.

Well, you've made yourself look rather silly with your contribution to this thread

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope that he goes to Norwich for two reasons:

1. He deserves a shot at the Premier to see if he is good enough
2. Him leaving will f..k Palace and promotion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't believe the amount of inside information that flows from this forum , truly unbelievable .

Most signings are known on here ages before they happen (Ulloa, Vicente, CMS as first 3 examples off top of my head, all were known on here days if not weeks before they happened).

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Have I? So you are in the know as well then! didnt realise we had so many bloody peope on here aware of Murrays movements.

Your silliness was arguing the toss with bbbw about his Alloa alert from a year ago when you weren't aware of what he posted and then your curmudgeonly recognition that he was right and you were wrong

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't forget the one who knows his postman. :D

I think the postman is on another delivery round after allegedly folding and creasing letters to get them through the letterbox which were addressed to Mr G Murray :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Having penalty practise in this afternoons double session , as we get so many .

Aug 23, 2011
I remember a couple of seasons back FourFourTwo use to measure the truth behind newspaper speculation. The Sun were one of the worse and the best was The Times...

aren't the sun and the times owned by the same person/people? Surely the star has got to be worse than the sun. Also broadsheets are less likely to print speculation until they are pretty sure of it

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So far we have Judas's handyman, his girlfriends best mate and his postman telling us that FFS is off to carrot land... " we need a *hic* 12th man here...come on..where are you *hic*?" I really really hope that Judas does go to the prem and does well there. f*** off palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here