Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

Both teams have beat the other 3-0 this season both are on 66 points with 3-4 games to go
Very even Steven

You beat us with 10 men and we had a depleted side plus you had the aid of all three officials. We beat you with another depleted side plus the aid of the rain.

We have thrown away countless points in injury time , you have not. Ergo -we are better than you as final table will prove.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Looking at our remaining games, we'll be favourites to win every week. Birmingham, Leicester, Ipswich, Blackburn, P'boro, Millwall etc. are all worse sides than we are.

My favourite Glenn-Murray qoute, I wonder how that turned out?:ffsparr:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is what winds me up, Palace trolls can come on NSC, de-rail nearly every thread with their shit and give us a ton of stick, then as soon as things aren't going their way they're nowhere to be seen. They say, "if you can give it you can take it", but they can't take it, hence, shouldn't be allowed to give it.
If they weren't allowed to give it, then we wouldn't have joyous threads like this.

Both teams have beat the other 3-0 this season both are on 66 points with 3-4 games to go
Very even Steven
With your game in hand, I'd rather be where you are (points wise). Re the derbies though, as Major said:
You beat us with 10 men and we had a depleted side plus you had the aid of all three officials.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
For me, post of the season, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], when was [MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION] last active on here?

Too busy on the BBS these days.

This was the 'feedback' he got from another poster on there...

BBS User commenting on Seaside Eagle ( Glenn-Murray) said:
As opposed to posting on every thread criticisng everyone who doesnt agree with your opinion you mean?

As it appears thats all you have done recently,

"The short-sightedness on here is astounding at times. Palace fans suffer from an incredible recency bias."

"Yep. There are some proper dickheads on here."

"But the BBS is full of tossers "

"Holloway probably. Along with the other numptys."

"Some of our fans really are f*cking stupid"

Just a few from the last day or so

The BBS is a joy at the moment. If only Leicester can scrape together a win at Palace this weekend to really add heat to the meltdown. :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Too busy on the BBS these days.

This was the 'feedback' he got from another poster on there...

The BBS is a joy at the moment. If only Leicester can scrape together a win at Palace this weekend to really add heat to the meltdown. :lolol:

Leicester seemed to be well organised and not performing like a team on an 8 game winless run when they faced us. We were perhaps a tad lucky that they weren't used to winning. They followed it up with another game they perhaps deserved to win against Birmingham. That win against Bolton will have done them the world of good, their run includes a game when down to ten men early on that they could have won. They haven't been playing as badly as the run suggests, but now that monkey is off their backs, maybe it won't take "scraping" a win, just getting one.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leicester seemed to be well organised and not performing like a team on an 8 game winless run when they faced us. We were perhaps a tad lucky that they weren't used to winning. They followed it up with another game they perhaps deserved to win against Birmingham. That win against Bolton will have done them the world of good, their run includes a game when down to ten men early on that they could have won. They haven't been playing as badly as the run suggests, but now that monkey is off their backs, maybe it won't take "scraping" a win, just getting one.
Agree with all that.

If only Leicester can scrape together a win at Palace this weekend to really add heat to the meltdown. :lolol:
Which is why I think I want Palace to win on Saturday.

There are 5 teams fighting for 3 play-off places - so we need to be above 2 of them. Our best chance is to be above 2 of Leicester, Bolton and Forest (since Palace have more points than them and a game in hand). Play up Palace, Palace play up! (have I got that right?)

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
You beat us with 10 men and we had a depleted side plus you had the aid of Dirty Dunk. We beat you with another depleted side plus the aid of the rain.

We have thrown away countless points in injury time , you have not. Ergo -we are better than you as final table will prove.

Fixed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I guess you didn't go to the game. Dunk's challenge was poorly timed, but it wasn't at all dangerous. He was sent off for being the last man, not for dangerous play. And Dunk didn't give you the corner for the first goal (that should have been a goal kick), and Dunk didn't give you the first penalty that should have been a yellow for diving Murray.

Still, you had to play against 11 in March. Not so easy then was it.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Very even Steven

We don't deny that but we did not all swoop on palace forums repeatedly telling you how we were destined for auto promotion, had a squad which made Barcelona look sh1te, were so much better than you, etc, etc...

That is what we are laughing at, no matter what happens for the rest of season certain palace posters have been made to look like complete tools.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I guess you didn't go to the game. Dunk's challenge was poorly timed, but it wasn't at all dangerous. He was sent off for being the last man, not for dangerous play. And Dunk didn't give you the corner for the first goal (that should have been a goal kick), and Dunk didn't give you the first penalty that should have been a yellow for diving Murray.

Still, you had to play against 11 in March. Not so easy then was it.

I was at the game, His nickname has been earned over a couple of seasons rather than his 'efforts' in 11 minutes at Selhurst.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sorry forgot .... also ..... ha, ha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here