Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So is that ok or not? YES/NO

But I'm not apart from Palace fans. Whats it to be Hans?
f***ing hell, how thick are you? He couldn't have made it any more clear FFS. Take the piss out of them by all means, but abusive talk is not going to be tolerated, not least for google advertising reasons.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
f***ing hell, how thick are you? He couldn't have made it any more clear FFS. Take the piss out of them by all means, but abusive talk is not going to be tolerated, not least for google advertising reasons.

So when don't you get abusive then? kettle pot calling springs to mind.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:facepalm:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Why would Palace sell him?

Having said that, Glenn left one club for money, he could easily do the same again.

It's incredible to think, that if Gary Dicker hadn't broken Hoskins' foot, a swap between Murray/Hoskins was all but done.

Glenn was desperate to return, as at the end of the first season, most PAlace fans wanted him out. Oh haw things change quickly

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don't be so coy 'Ninja' name names???

You reacted, your decision.

My word, this thread is f***ing tedious.

A lot of the Palace based stuff is, it's all really petty. Some people really get off on it, which is fine because there are plenty of Palace who do too and they don't need people supporting them, they know what to expect on here and that's why they come here. But some of our fans seem only to care about them and nothing else.

You really are a wet flannel Ninja

Yep, well said. Difficult to argue with that to be fair.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is really REALLY tedious - keyboard warrors at their worst - and I've only read the last page.

Mods - please ban several posters (preferably at random)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No. You might like the thought of them in the premiership and wishing them well and having banter But I want to see them go bust, struggle pleading for mercy and then I'd still shit on them. Hate them , can't stand them, they've robbed the local community's and cheated. Hope they go bust. We've played by the rules and they've cheated and where are they by cheating? Great chance of promotion and some of you muppets on here are happy for them, do me a favour you cocks.

I assumed that is aimed at me? We played by the rules? What when we were an hour from going under until wilkinson helped us out by buying beeney? We screwed local businesses in those days...and yes I know people who did work for the albion in those days who wee not paid and went under.

So take the rosy speks off.

Btw...a hell of a lot of palace came to fans united, ave done a tremendous amount for remf etc etc....so I and a lot of people don't want them to go under...we understand rivalry and banter...but at the end of the day we all support the game...it's just we do it wearing different colours. If that makes us all muppets then you keep believing that.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Murray played crap 1st year as not in a contract year. Now he's trying 100% but whoever signs him will get nothing until the last year of whatever deal they sign him to. Loved him in his last year for us but before that he was rather mediocre! Last season at Palarse he was shitheap except in their biggest games (against us).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What has age or '1970 my first game' got to do with the price of bacon. For the record, first game 1983, so I know a little about the Brighton/Palace rivalry at that Peter Ward is your God........

Your hardly upsetting me pal, I'm off to the Maldives tomorrow.

Have a good one pal :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did he get a hattrick the other day? That is a new development, Murray was the top scorer in England until very recently.

50% from penalties? That simply isn't true. I think it's 9 penalties from 23 goals, of which half the pens he has won himself when about to score.

In all seriousness, you must see that's a ridiculous amount of pens. 14 goals without pens is still good, similar to CMS as it goes.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I assumed that is aimed at me? We played by the rules? What when we were an hour from going under until wilkinson helped us out by buying beeney? We screwed local businesses in those days...and yes I know people who did work for the albion in those days who wee not paid and went under.

So take the rosy speks off.

Btw...a hell of a lot of palace came to fans united, ave done a tremendous amount for remf etc etc....so I and a lot of people don't want them to go under...we understand rivalry and banter...but at the end of the day we all support the game...it's just we do it wearing different colours. If that makes us all muppets then you keep believing that.

Completely agree, fantastic post. Rivalry is a good thing, in proportion. There should be more respect from both sides.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Thought this thread was about the possibility of Murray's transfer to Norwich (unlikely given that Norwich have apparently slapped in a £5m bid for Graham) so I cut to the last few pages and, in true NSC style the thread had deteriorated into keyboard bickering again!

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Nobody will pay more than 3 million for "mints" age and speed for the prem would be an issue. He's a good player in the championship, but don't think he would cope without that extra time on the ball.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
So when don't you get abusive then? kettle pot calling springs to mind.

Oh my, its like watching a labrador trying to understand a card trick ! He keeps watching but you dont get any sense at all that he understands :lol:

Murray isnt going anywhere by the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here