Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray has donated £ 100 to Walt Jabsco for his REMF Brighton Marathon run

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The exchange rate for pieces of silver has plummeted in recent days.

Apparently you can pick them up for a fiver now.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I hope it is Murray. On the pitch I would verbally crucify him, bit in real life he is just a bloke maximising his earnings, fair play.

As for 150 quid not being much, how much has that poster donated personally for this year?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The team is close to breaking through £ 8500.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jesus, the bloke didn't have to donate f*** all and he still gets it. Save the vitriol for Dean Hammond!
There isn't much vitriol really is there - he's more of a pantomime villain. No one really hates the REMF-donating, last seasons promotion winning leading goalscorer, surely?

However I do agree with Joey Deacon here, must we have a new thread every single time an REMF snippet comes in? The REMF even has it's own forum for goodness sake, can't it go in there?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The team is close to breaking through £ 8500.

Yet again, a fantastic effort. Some of the crap that gets posted on this forum doesn't deserve the time spent posting it. Anything REMF related does deserve posting as far as I am concerned. Murray remains one my favourite Brighton players to date, fair play to him for no longer bothering to support a charity he supported whilst at our club.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sorry but I will be a RELENTLESS fucker on this and in a few days time will stop the posts. We have 2 days left and ANYTHING I can do to promote the team and encourage people to support it by whatever means I can think of I will do so.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yet again, a fantastic effort. Some of the crap that gets posted on this forum doesn't deserve the time spent posting it. Anything REMF related does deserve posting as far as I am concerned. Murray remains one my favourite Brighton players to date, fair play to him for no longer bothering to support a charity he supported whilst at our club.

We have raised close to £ 5000 in the last 10 days and I want to get over £10000.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There isn't much vitriol really is there - he's more of a pantomime villain. No one really hates the REMF-donating, last seasons promotion winning leading goalscorer, surely?

However I do agree with Joey Deacon here, must we have a new thread every single time an REMF snippet comes in? The REMF even has it's own forum for goodness sake, can't it go in there?

And have 2 people see it ?. That ain't going to happen. Only a few more days of my posting on this.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Can't understand the shit Murray is getting, he got called a wanker by 20,000 brighton fans and then scored and didn't celebrate. He has respect for the club and it's fans, yes he joined Palace for a few extra quid but I reckon he'd be back here in a heartbeat and if Palace and ourselves had put the same offer on the table to you really think he would have joined THEM? Give the man a break, especially over a petty issue like this!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I am sorry but I will be a RELENTLESS fucker on this and in a few days time will stop the posts. We have 2 days left and ANYTHING I can do to promote the team and encourage people to support it by whatever means I can think of I will do so.

Carry on posting, Gareth, and ignore the mean-spirited fuckers on this thread.
I'm sure most of the NSC community whole-heartedly support you in your efforts to raise money for the REMF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here