Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray has donated £ 100 to Walt Jabsco for his REMF Brighton Marathon run

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
911 views suggests this thread has been good publicity for the team. Help us make £ 10000. See the thread at the top.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I refer you to my post. Please don't start begging the players. I think it might be counter-productive.

I haven't.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
To my knowledge NONE.

Well then Glenn has done more playing for our rivals then our current squad put together, still want to slate him for it people, in particular MUTTS NUTS?

I think that's a very rocky road to go down. Do you remember that donate a day's wages to the nurses thing that they tried to get the footballers to do. I kind of agreed with Arsenal FC who said that they wouldn't do it because they have their own charities and don't want to put moral blackmail on anyone. Take me for example, I don't donate to Red Cross for one particular moral reason, I give generously (by my standards!) to MIND and also to Anti-Slavery International but I don't give much to REMF. My choice and I hope I don't get shot down for that.

And also, it's worth mentioning all the work that all the players do for Albion In The Community which has won nationwide plaudits for it's imagination, it's reach and the number of people it has helped. I say leave it up to each person to donate as they choose.

I understand entirely, I donate where possible exclusively to children's charities, each to their own and congratulations to you for your efforts!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He joined Palace. He could have joined anyone else and I wouldn't have cared.

Fair play to him for donating to a good cause, but it doesn't alter my opinion on him.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Well then Glenn has done more playing for our rivals then our current squad put together, still want to slate him for it people, in particular MUTTS NUTS?

I understand entirely, I donate where possible exclusively to children's charities, each to their own and congratulations to you for your efforts!

Can you read, i have not said a word against Glenn i only stated his donation does not qualify him for legend status.For the record do you think it does, is Glenn a Brighton legend

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not the first poster to ask this: how do you know it really is from him?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Can you read, i have not said a word against Glenn i only stated his donation does not qualify him for legend status.For the record do you think it does, is Glenn a Brighton legend

Yes I can read, I read the bit where you slated his 'little' donation, did you forget you wrote that?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Yes I can read, I read the bit where you slated his 'little' donation, did you forget you wrote that?

You realy cannot read , i did not slate the donation i only stated the size of it does not qualify legend status,if i donate 5 pounds to unicef does that qualify me as a legend

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here