Glenn Murray has donated £ 100 to Walt Jabsco for his REMF Brighton Marathon run

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Glenn Murray has donated £ 100 to Walt Jabsco for his REMF Brighton Marathon run.

This guy is a LEGEND. Can we have him back here where he belongs next season please.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nice donation but still a ****.

This.

Gareth, we all love REMF and raising money but he's certainly not a 'legend' :lol: sit down and chill matey - he joined our biggest rivals over us for MONEY... ;)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought Glenn conducted himself at the Amex this season with great grace and the bloke has gone up 100 fold imo. I would have him back here in a heartbeat.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This.

Gareth, we all love REMF and raising money but he's certainly not a 'legend' :lol: sit down and chill matey - he joined our biggest rivals over us for MONEY... ;)

He is a legend to me mate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is it really Glen Murray or is it similar to 'Scott McGleish' a few years ago?

It's Glenn. Infact I think he has now chipped in with £ 150 in total.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
And this needed its own thread definitely. Oh yes, it wouldn't have been home at all in any of the other REMF marathon threads or indeed in the dedicated REMF sub forum.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And this needed its own thread definitely. Oh yes, it wouldn't have been home at all in any of the other REMF marathon threads or indeed in the dedicated REMF sub forum.

I think it did as people may not read that thread and I thought it deserved a thread of it's own. Of course seeing the thread title there was always the option not to open it.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
FFS. Thanks for the donation would have sufficed, yet we get a massive Glenn Murray suck off session

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
And there was always the option not to start a new thread for every slight change in news in regard to REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a bunch of miseries !. Sorry for the inconvenience.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
couldnt this be tacked on to last years"Glenn Murray just donated £50 to REMF" Thread?

I must admit though that my opinion of him has changed.I used to see him as a filthy palace c*nt......I now see him as a generous filthy palace c*nt

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I think it did as people may not read that thread and I thought it deserved a thread of it's own. Of course seeing the thread title there was always the option not to open it.

May not read that thread? Jesus f***ing wept. If they don't read "please sponsor me in the REMF marathon" then why would they open a thread that says "Judas C*nt Murray who earns a fortune does something in regard to REMF"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports