Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn CPFC Murray

tapper

Oct 12, 2010
Worthing
see_you_trolling_RE_My_New_Avatar-s750x600-106386.jpg

CPFC4LIFE

Apr 13, 2011
Thankyou CPFC4LIFE, you have been very amusing.

Thank you.

Regardless of all that has been said, I am general impressed by the way you have dominated league 1 but it wont be half as easy as it was in the championship next season….

The only good thing I see about you coming up is that we get two proper rivalry games next season!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thank you.

Regardless of all that has been said, I am general impressed by the way you have dominated league 1 but it wont be half as easy as it was in the championship next season….

The only good thing I see about you coming up is that we get two proper rivalry games next season!

I don't think any of us expected this season to go as well as it has. The Championship is a big step up and much depends on us keeping Poyet and our chairman backing him with the cash he needs.

Our matches next season should be electric......I honestly can't wait.

TTFN.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Brighton were pretty much unbeatable in League 1, yes, but the Championship is definitely a tougher league, but seeing as we pounded both Watford and Portsmouth to a pulp in the FA cup I like our chances of getting mid/top table. Still, we were lucky in League 1 just to not have too many injuries. And the fact we at least beat the team pretty much perfectly that you just managed to draw against last season (You know, the one where you did that pitch invasion?) was a good contributing factor.

To be fair, many decent Brighton fans want Palace to stay up. Other decent fans hate your guts, but I'm with the former, Just so we can get the chance to smash you to pieces at Falmer. and I'd be more pissed if Bennett had left for Norwich than Glenn Murray leaving for palace, yeah he's important, but he can be a bit ambiguous sometimes, but the two things are, why the f*ck has this only been mentioned on one website, and what the hell would Glenn see in Palace? If he ever did leave, I would like for us to have Lualua again because I think he would be a perfect fast winger for the Championship. Or possibly get a really good striker who could do well in the Premiership even.

Good luck for the rest of the season. CPFC4LIFE, even if you're pretending to act like/you just are a complete :wanker:

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
your season must be amazing?..coming on here thinking your hard and cool, i cant wait to come to selhurst next year thats if your still a club?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
brilliant...!!! it's started already, can't wait for the leeds and cardiff goonz to come sniffing around , also expecting a rather annoying forrest fan on here soon. i hope palace stay up , just for the banter and the 6 points of course.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
oh no , looks like supermassiveleedsunitedchampionsofeurope will be posting again soon :laugh:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
CPFC4LICE I saw this old Palace fans favourite on Sky Sports. He was asked what he thought of the 4th from botttom, tin pot club he used to play for. :wink:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Thank you.

Yes I imagine you're right because we really struggled to beat Watford and Pompey when we played them both off the pitch.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Several other Palarse fans have said how tough it'll be next season. Granted it won't be a pushover but with Norwich currently third, Leeds sixth and Millwall eighth where does that put their team ? Twenty first in their division actually.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
At least I'm £40 richer after betting a Palarse fan that we would finish higher in our league than they would theirs....just waiting till he mortgages his caravan at Smellhurst

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here