Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn CPFC Murray

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We're staying up no doubt about that, you will be in the same situation next season but will end up relegated haha

Relegating the bottom 20 next season then? He's quite an endearing trailer dweller really.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This is one of the worst fishing attempts I think I've ever seen. Erm, I mean you f***ing scumbag :angry:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I hope it all a load of bollocks but if its true they must be offering him a shit load to convince him to join them who are possibly going down instead of joining a team with a great manager, new stadium and just blitzed League 1...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think its beacuse they dont have showers/baths in their caravans

Your Not Wrong look at the place

storm-1.gif

CPFC4LIFE

Apr 13, 2011
I hope it all a load of bollocks but if its true they must be offering him a shit load to convince him to join them who are possibly going down instead of joining a team with a great manager, new stadium and just blitzed League 1...

Just shows you that you can win league 1 have a new stadium and still your top goal scoring wants to go to a much bigger and better club!! Shows how much your club is nothing compared to us

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You lot really do crack me up:D
Lets be honest if murray does join you its not a problem for us as we have a higher standard of players required for next season.You on the otherhand have noticed a player out of contract who scores goals and you feel the need to enquire like many other clubs,its natural but in my eyes not a problem for us as we will be in a far superior postion financially than you lot.:drool:

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Posted by an inadequate on behalf of a team with 43 points from 41 games! Even according to the Adkins school of mathematics (I'll say it so you can understand it) that's not very good is it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just shows you that you can win league 1 have a new stadium and still your top goal scoring wants to go to a much bigger and better club!! Shows how much your club is nothing compared to us
Murray has had his altercations with our fans before and handed in two transfer requests not so long ago,it really is not the end of the world and if he joins you then that really sums him up.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
12 year old on a wind up.
Oi pikey, tell me this. Why would Murray want to go from a team on the up with a beautiful new stadium, in one of the nicest parts of the country, with a wealthy chairman and one of the, if not the, best manager in the football league, to that shithole in Croydon and play for a club with no money, no ambitions, a crumbling stadium, and all to play for the managerial hero that is DOUGIE FREEDMAN?
It's all bullshit.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

"Bigger and better club" :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hahahahaha for the first time in your history you have achieved something and now you think you’re the better club…..mugs

don't want to bite but 'first time' really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here