Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury 2013 line up

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think it's pretty average so far, although lots more to be announced.

65daysofstatic are playing too apparently, which is excellent news.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
yeah you do always get some horrible clashes and its neigh on impossible to make a plan and stick to it, but i recomend glasto to everybody to go to at least once in there lives.

..it's more fun when you go horribly off plan especially when you're up in the Shangri-la area. :smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fairly awful line up. **** buttons are probably the highlight but they're playing at better festivals this year anyway.

What is so awful about it?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
What is so awful about it?

Well obviously it's all about taste innit.
The Stones would obviously tick lots of peoples 'must see before I (or them) die' list but the other two headliners are terrible. Then there's Nick Cave and VW that I'd see but probably no-one else on the list. The 'Other stage' has no-one, and then going down the list **** Buttons, Savages, Gold Panda would get me excited, while a handful of others midly curious.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Stones would obviously tick lots of peoples 'must see before I (or them) die' list but the other two headliners are terrible. Then there's Nick Cave and VW that I'd see but probably no-one else on the list. The 'Other stage' has no-one, and then going down the list **** Buttons, Savages, Gold Panda would get me excited, while a handful of others midly curious.

There's a hell of a lot more to Glastonbury than the main stages; not all the fields and late night stuff is on the list.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Out of interest have you been before?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I'm not overly bothered with the other two headliners either.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I think it's quality. Obviously people aren't really that bothered by Arctic Monkeys but them, The Stones, The Courteeners, Foals, The xx. I think it's brilliant.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Who wants 3 headliners that they want to watch? i certainly dont spend fri/sat/and sun on the main stage, il see the stones and maybe a bit of mumford but that will be it, i hate the thought of having 3 must see acts headlining that get me to spend each night at the main stage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here