Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad all Over!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
There's a lot of angry people on this thread. Its only a game of football, with one club wearing a different colour to the other :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They've just played Arsenal.

We're playing Huddersfield tonight.

Just saying, like.

That's just a snapshot in time though.

Doesn't mean they are not currently a fragile house of cards :lolol:

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Palace are irrelevant to us and they have been for a long time. They used to be a club with a solid support who would turn up for lower league football like Brighton. Sadly however they are plastic shadow of themselves who can only muster around 11,000 / 12000 palace fans to pay plus free tickets and away fans if playing in the Championship. They are club who need cheer leaders and the razzmatazz of playing an Arsenal to get gates of still less than we had last season when playing Fulham in a Championship relegation scrap. Pompey are more of an old school club like us and the crystal palace that we knew and had a rivalry with in the 70's and 80's has long gone. Did you see the kiddies in black waving flags around by the corner flag!?! Is that for real, I just shook my head and wondered how they have fallen so far from being a proper club. Seriously we can't have anything to do with such an American style plastic club. The rivalry has to be terminated.
�� When the man who doesn't bother going to matches has the audacity to call out fans who do you realise that this person is either a wind up or a total tw*t.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
I'd also like to register my pleasure at a return to form for the Botster.

I trust that Buzzer's A level results have gained him access to his preferred tertiary establishment. No doubt the 6th Form Common Room will install a plaque in his memory.

Looking at Buzzer's posts, as he has done to mine, I see that with his kids in tow he was happy to scream 'c*nts' at fans of a rival team. Way to go big man, be proud of yourself as a role model & as an all round good man. Classless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here