Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad all Over!

unlucky rev , if the wickham effort went in rather than hitting the bar you might have been quids in . No complaints about the score the arse deserved it and do look like a quality side . One last request , if i bump this thread during the season can it stay on the big board rather than being moved to the other stuff ta :thumbsup:

Went up to watch holmesdale fc yesterday in the fa cup! Shame the oak went out at the first hurdle:(

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I think this is going to be a long, hard season for us. I'm trying to be optimistic but I just can't see us finishing any higher than 7th.

Lee Mason was atrocious today. We should've been playing against 10 men for 30+ mins but he totally bottled it. I think a draw would've been a fair result, but after Jerome's disallowed goal for Norwich last week I don't think we can feel particularly upset.

Hopefully we can play you in the next round of the cup. I'd f*cking love to watch us put 4 or 5 past you again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think this is going to be a long, hard season for us. I'm trying to be optimistic but I just can't see us finishing any higher than 7th.

Lee Mason was atrocious today. We should've been playing against 10 men for 30+ mins but he totally bottled it. I think a draw would've been a fair result, but after Jerome's disallowed goal for Norwich last week I don't think we can feel particularly upset.

Hopefully we can play you in the next round of the cup. I'd f*cking love to watch us put 4 or 5 past you again.

Never mind the defeat.......your new fans had a great day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 808

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Was that post about wanting Palace to win a joke?

I despise Man United, cannot stand anything about them, but when they play the Croydon scum I'm fully behind those glorious Red Devils (although it makes me feel a bit sick).

How can it be any other way?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As did yours, I imagine. Must be nice for both of their favourite teams to win the same weekend!

In the Zamora thread you were saying how shit Brighton are and have always been, yet we still manage to attract new fans in a division that you only ever lost fans in. But it's the new Brighton fans that are the plastic glory-seekers apparently.

Palace logic. Where 2p equals a pound, where the self-proclaimed best fans in the world make slit throat gestures to their own ex-managers, where their definition of a plastic Brighton fan is someone who buys a season ticket for a mid-table Championship side who haven't won anything in living memory and a loyal fan is someone who coincidentally re-discovers their passion for Palace at the same time they get promotion to the Premier League.

Can we please get a better class of Palace troll on NSC? These lot are so pig-thick that it's embarrassing.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Great weekend of results.

Palace were incredibly lucky at Norwich and should have been three down by half time today.

There will be plenty more of their defeats to enjoy this year.

I was supporting Palace today ...... I really dislike Arsenal, the only club I have negative feelings for.

In all my days I never thought I would read such a post from a poster I respect such as this.

Go. Go now Rich.

You have brought shame upon us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One last request , if I bump this thread during the season can it stay on the big board rather than being moved to the other stuff ta :thumbsup:
If you're being relegated, of course you can. Although to be honest, we'll do it for you.

If you're winning any games at all, no, no you can't.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was supporting Palace today ...... I really dislike Arsenal, the only club I have negative feelings for.
So you must be one of those that we've been warned about, who supports Brighton as a second team?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My two most hated teams. I thought Coquelin was very lucky not to get sent off on two occasions. That said, Arsenal were worthy winners. I had been worried that Wickham and Cabaye might take Palace to another level but on today's evidence that won't happy. Tidy finish from Delaney too.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
My two most hated teams. I thought Coquelin was very lucky not to get sent off on two occasions. That said, Arsenal were worthy winners. I had been worried that Wickham and Cabaye might take Palace to another level but on today's evidence that won't happy. Tidy finish from Delaney too.

Signing a player like Cabaye absolutely does take us to the next level, but that doesn't suddenly mean we've got a squad as strong as Arsenal's. We've cemented ourselves as a 7th-10th place Premier League team of the same calibre as Swansea and Stoke.

You lot really need to sort yourselves out and join us in the PL. Your squad is about £100m behind ours as it is, and the gap is only going to get wider as we compete for Europe.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Signing a player like Cabaye absolutely does take us to the next level, but that doesn't suddenly mean we've got a squad as strong as Arsenal's. We've cemented ourselves as a 7th-10th place Premier League team of the same calibre as Swansea and Stoke.

You lot really need to sort yourselves out and join us in the PL. Your squad is about £100m behind ours as it is, and the gap is only going to get wider as we compete for Europe.

You've cemented f**k all mate.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In the Zamora thread you were saying how shit Brighton are and have always been, yet we still manage to attract new fans in a division that you only ever lost fans in. But it's the new Brighton fans that are the plastic glory-seekers apparently.

Palace logic. Where 2p equals a pound, where the self-proclaimed best fans in the world make slit throat gestures to their own ex-managers, where their definition of a plastic Brighton fan is someone who buys a season ticket for a mid-table Championship side who haven't won anything in living memory and a loyal fan is someone who coincidentally re-discovers their passion for Palace at the same time they get promotion to the Premier League.

Can we please get a better class of Palace troll on NSC? These lot are so pig-thick that it's embarrassing.

Do you know Buzzer that they have not averaged 20k outside the top flight since the 70s'. Shocking that. Even with their promotion seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here