Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Given that one draw won't help us...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hughton will be looking at two 0-0's

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
?

I don't follow

We are safe now.....ther isn't a cats chance in hell that Cardiff will win the last two games....I don't believe this bollox about palace wanting to let Cardiff win...will they hell. They will not win at old Trafford...united will go all out to win that game if it means the is europa league or maybe even CL on it.

The real question we should be looking at is how do we stop next year having this meltdown and leaving it to the last twenty minutes to actually put some effort in.

It is obvious that this group of players are not good enough....yes we now have some youngsters to come back from loan, BUT the elephant in the room is Hughton. What do we think is best for brighton and Hove albion as let's face it, his remit is to keep the club in the premier...which unless Cardiff have a miracle, he will have done twice. So what is the thinking at bloom towers?

Seagull122

Mar 16, 2019
We can’t play like we did against Tottenham we will get thrashed Arsenal’s attack is extremely dynamic and we won’t be able to keep up for 90 minutes, anyone who has watched arsenal play can see how suspect their defence is. We need the likes of solly and AK running at mustafi, not playing as full backs.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
A draw is no good, only two draws will help. But I now fancy Palace to counter attack and get at least a draw at Cardiff, so I don’t think it will make any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
?

I don't follow

We are safe now.....ther isn't a cats chance in hell that Cardiff will win the last two games....I don't believe this bollox about palace wanting to let Cardiff win...will they hell. They will not win at old Trafford...united will go all out to win that game if it means the is europa league or maybe even CL on it.

The real question we should be looking at is how do we stop next year having this meltdown and leaving it to the last twenty minutes to actually put some effort in.

It is obvious that this group of players are not good enough....yes we now have some youngsters to come back from loan, BUT the elephant in the room is Hughton. What do we think is best for brighton and Hove albion as let's face it, his remit is to keep the club in the premier...which unless Cardiff have a miracle, he will have done twice. So what is the thinking at bloom towers?

This 100%.

Dreamers who think Cardiff will win at OT.

I hope TB gets the right advice and has the balls to see several players move on this summer.

The first team urgently needs pace, midfield runners and midfield creativity. OF TOP FLIGHT CLASS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here