Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Giroud?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He’s in a different league to Murray, he’s a world cup winner! If we had any chance at all he would be a fantastic signing. 3 years younger than Murray too.

Still think he’ll end up at the old folks home at the San Siro though.
Jesus wept as low bars go - '3 years younger than Murray' has to be one of the lowest.

There are grandparents 3 years younger than Murray.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Jesus wept as low bars go - '3 years younger than Murray' has to be one of the lowest.

Will literally take any positive re: strikers and signings at the moment.

He’d also be the most handsome player we’ve ever had. His WAG must be incredible and will probably win that thread from the other day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

He’d also be the most handsome player we’ve ever had. His WAG must be incredible and will probably win that thread from the other day.
I suggest next time you start with the rational stuff, before heading off to fantasy land.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Barcelona want him apparently

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Barcelona want him apparently

yeah read that, but really?

Euro 2020 around the corner and read he still hopes to get picked, for that surely he needs to be playing week in/out. Shirley at Barca it will be as cover?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fully expect one of our relegation rivals to land him, probably Villa

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I'd be VERY happy with the Murray from 3 years ago, but as thats not possible, Giroud would be an absolutely outstanding signing for us for the rest of the season. We're desperate for a striker and he is desperate to play his way into the France squad, so I'd have no worries at all about him coming here and just going through the motions. He'd be chomping at the bit.

If he was open to it then it'd be a no-brainer to get him in. Sadly he'll have far better options than BHA this window - but if there was even a SNIFTER of a chance, then I'd want Ashworth, Winstanley and Barber crawling all over him to get him down here till the summer.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

giroud.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
article-2560650-1B96461E00000578-550_634x596.jpg

images

A pic taken by the model Celia Kay in a Four Seasons hotel room a few years back. Celia is not his wife, but nothing happened apparently.

Well, we've all been there.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
article-2560650-1B96461E00000578-550_634x596.jpg

images

A pic taken by the model Celia Kay in a Four Seasons hotel room a few years back. Celia is not his wife, but nothing happened apparently.

Well, we've all been there.

Have we!?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Sorry to disappoint chaps but I work with a personal friend of his and it’s not happening. Angling for a move abroad, preference is Italy or Spain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Sorry to disappoint chaps but I work with a personal friend of his and it’s not happening. Angling for a move abroad, preference is Italy or Spain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a personal friend of his, or know anyone remotely connected to him but I could tell you this wasn't happening. To clear things up for everyone, we also won't be signing Messi or Ronaldo.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too expensive, too old and too has been.

Thankfully TB will not entertain such nonsense.

SOOO much better than anyone we have got as well, he would be absolutely perfect for us, but why the hell would a full International of one of the World’s best national sides have any interest in coming to a relegation struggling team? On low wages in comparison to any other world class striker too.

To dismiss him as too old and too has been is frankly astonishing!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
SOOO much better than anyone we have got as well, he would be absolutely perfect for us, but why the hell would a full International of one of the World’s best national sides have any interest in coming to a relegation struggling team? On low wages in comparison to any other world class striker too.

To dismiss him as too old and too has been is frankly astonishing!

Our 'lack' is usually agreed to be pace. Giroud is similar to GM, a (mature) poacher/finisher. Not exactly Usain Bolt.

Not quite what we seek right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here