Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

girls

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Its all clear to see that woman are a real pain in the arse,but we all still love em don't we.
Thank god for one night stands and flings or life would be very frustrating and i would have lost my right hand by now wa-king.:bounce: :clap: :clap: :lolol: :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Shame you guys haven't met the right girls then??

I get completely pissed off when I read how some "women" treat their men - and I use the term "women" sparingly because they don't deserve to be called "women" if they continually treat men like little trophies to be played with - and when they get tired of one they move on to the next - emotionally ruining the poor sod they discard....

Its a disgrace I tells ya!! I feel like shaking some of my female counterparts and slapping them into reality!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't normally preach advice but Bristol, from what you're saying, you are going to hit rock bottom very quickly.

If this girl is causing you to do class 'a' drugs and bottles of vodka then you are totally bedazzled by this girl who really seems not to have much fondness or any emotion for you.

How does doing drugs and drinking vodka solve the problem ?

It doesn't, simple as that.

Get a grip on yourself and move on from this situation,

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
i guess in a way it helps me forget about her for a few hours. she does care about me, she even said if she wasnt with her boyfriend- we'd have a chance! we get on so well, she texts me at least once a day, just to see how im doing. i kinda wish she wouldnt, it would make things a little easier. thing is, i know a part of her wants me, we spend so much time together at work everyone thinks we're shagging.

Le Tigre

Apr 6, 2008
She probably does like you , everyone likes attention . But not enough to give up what she's got and go through the huge drama of ditching her relationship. Why take the gamble on something that might not work out ?. Long distance relationship ? You on the other hand have broken your ex girlfriends heart, her mates and family think your wanker. And you've have gained nothing and lost your dignity . DONT MUG YERSELF !!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
She probably does like you , everyone likes attention . But not enough to give up what she's got and go through the huge drama of ditching her relationship. Why take the gamble on something that might not work out ?. Long distance relationship ? You on the other hand have broken your ex girlfriends heart, her mates and family think your wanker. And you've have gained nothing and lost your dignity . DONT MUG YERSELF !!!

You have twigged this thread was FIVE years ago, yeah?

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
:drink:
ive been in a relationship with a girl for almost 5 years, about 6 months ago i started kinda seeing this girl from work, i lost it, i was crazy about her, we shagged a couple of times, but she has a boyfriend-and lives with him. she said she loved him, but really liked me, damn she even moved out of their flat for a few weeks! anyroad, i want her, no, i need her.

what do i do?

er, threesome??

needs pics ,though- just remember to blur out your own ass.
:drink::drink::drink::drink::censored:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I suspect that BristolSeagull is too embarassed to reply to this.

Looking back he will realise his response to a slag messing him about was to act like a big girls blouse.

Turning to drinks and drugs to forget! Hope he's grown up a bit since then.:bigwave:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield

interesting!

so you going to reveal who you are? i have a pretty good idea, but if you've got something you want to say to me then either pm me or give me a bell.

:thumbsup:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I suspect that BristolSeagull is too embarassed to reply to this.

Looking back he will realise his response to a slag messing him about was to act like a big girls blouse.

Turning to drinks and drugs to forget! Hope he's grown up a bit since then.:bigwave:

agreed

and yes I have

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here