Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

girls

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
berkshire seagull said:
Only shagged one whitley bird as you don't get any decent muff in whitley ha ha.
I have been single a month and i pull on average 2 a night,so all is well in the berk camp.:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

You've obviously found the gems out there. Not an easy thing to do in Reading... quite a skill you've got there fella :smokin:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Girls are annoying.

You don't have any for ages. Then you have too many on the go at once. And then when you get a bird you have the opportunity to pull loads more that you didn't have the opportunity to when you were single.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
WiltsRoyal said:
You've obviously found the gems out there. Not an easy thing to do in Reading... quite a skill you've got there fella :smokin:

They only want you for your smileys!

:clap: :nono: :wave:

Not you Wilts, Berkshire

*makes mental note: quote's at the bottom of the post, not the top*

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
thanks for the sympathy guys, i saw her at work today, shes so fine, its just not fair. im gonna keep trying, it kills me that she sleeps in the same bed as someone else, but i guess thats just tough.

she will be mine.............oh yes.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
walk away, finish your pint.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bristolseagull said:
thanks for the sympathy guys, i saw her at work today, shes so fine, its just not fair. im gonna keep trying, it kills me that she sleeps in the same bed as someone else, but i guess thats just tough.

she will be mine.............oh yes.

Bristol mate you are losing it and need to get a grip of yourself pretty quick or you will lose the plot.
Must admit part of me hates woman as i got fu-ked up big time years ago and it still haunts me and thats why its safer to stay single.
:shootself :shootself :clap2:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
your right, i have lost it! i guess love does that to you, its not fair! ive even started taking class a drugs! should i knock it on the head?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
bristolseagull said:
your right, i have lost it! i guess love does that to you, its not fair! ive even started taking class a drugs! should i knock it on the head?

If you can control them then no probs,but you are taking them because you are losing it and i reckon you will be taking to many before long,so snap out of it and just say to yourself its her loss and move on.:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
the other day i drank a bottle of vodka, and then took 6 pills! good night -but crazy come down!

got to get her out of my head, thing is im a good looking guy, i never have trouble pulling, but shes special.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
No she is not special as she is selfish and no what she is doing and if you did get with her you don't no who else she will go with mmm.
You took 6 mmm well thats a lot pal as i do no more than 3 and thats just once a week.
Your problem is made a lot worse as you work with her and at this rate i can see you hanging off a bridge soon ha ha(just kidding).
If your smart you can play her at her own game and it may help!:smokin: :shootself :shootself :bounce:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
bridge! i dont live far from the the brunel designed clifton suspension bridge!! a haven for jumpers!! pills do rule though, dont they!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah i get drunk and later on i pop em and only started about 10 month ago.
I wake up all happy and great and get no come down he he!
They are great although i no not to abuse them,so don't go popping to many as a number of people have died taking 7 or so.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
At risk of sounding slightly bitter - f*** her. She's playing you and she knows how you feel and yet she's carrying on - that's the kind of person you're dealing with.

You don't need her - you just fancy her - nothing wrong in that, but this isn't a person you want to waste emotions over. You've been used - now don't give here the satisfaction of having control over you.

Anyone would I've just been there too... :lolol:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Mate!
Do you really want her as she has gone behind her blokes back with you? So if you do manage to get her to yourself (what are the chances of that?:nono: ) then what's to stop her going off with some one else whilst she is with you?
It will always be in the back of your mind!!

My advice is forget it and get on with your life!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here